Crime Mass Shooting in Texas Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before sarcasms from Atheist people. Oh wait..
As an atheist. I denounce that completely.

Churches help the homeless. They are at times the Foundation of a poor child with no father. They are backbones of small communities.

I'm an avid atheist. But know in my heart I do jack shit to help people compared to some of these religious people that my fellow atheists like to make fun of

Jesus only helps those who help themselves right?You refuse gun control, you refuse to help yourself with climate change too. You want Jesus to solve all the problems

You are an asshole

sadly churches are easy targets for bad people... large groups of people on the same day every week around the same time every week.. its a very soft target sadly.. PS im not an atheist im agnostic
Sadly a buddy of mine, set up a site that trains churches how to be safer.
He is a religious dude, and at one time was a cop. He set it up after that one kid in SC that shot up the black church.
It just sucks that there is a use for his services.

Edit, may not be his site but he plugs it on Facebook a lot.

But you can make it harder for them to get it. You can’t stop immoral people from being thieves and rob banks but you can make it more difficult with security
The problem is that you have to make it harder for good people to get guns.

You don’t deserve to die for going to church. Wow. Scummy replies in here. Wonder if they posted the same shit when that psycho white dude mowed down all those innocent church goers.

Sadly a buddy of mine, set up a site that trains churches how to be safer.
He is a religious dude, and at one time was a cop. He set it up after that one kid in SC that shot up the black church.
It just sucks that there is a use for his services.

Edit, may not be his site but he plugs it on Facebook a lot.
Yeah, unfortunately churches have to think about this stuff now. Because of that, your friend can give them a plan at least. And having a plan and some defenses eases minds a bit.

You are an asshole
How? I’m saying Jesus wants your involvement in fixing things and you call me an asshole.

Keep doing nothing and hope things get fixed, didn’t realize it was so easy

Yeah, unfortunately churches have to think about this stuff now. Because of that, your friend can give them a plan at least. And having a plan and some defenses eases minds a bit.
“Fear should not be a controlling element in the life of a Christian.“ Faith in God is my body armor

Certain guns, and at this point I think most of us are willing to sacrifice that, prayer alone won’t fix this

right there in your language "good people"

"good people" should have NO problem passing a simple background check or providing a clean criminal record right?

i have no problems taking a background investigation or mental health check for my guns.. (i own many)

if it prevents the loss of even 1 human life isn't it worth all that "inconvenience"

i mean you hold all human lives precious in the eyes of the lord right? so you should be backing something that can potentially save thousands..

How? I’m saying Jesus wants your involvement in fixing things and you call me an asshole.

Keep doing nothing and hope things get fixed, didn’t realize it was so easy

Sounded an awful lot like you were blaming those who are "pro gun" for deaths like these.

“Fear should not be a controlling element in the life of a Christian.“ Faith in God is my body armor
Yep. That being said, your friend will probably be very busy the rest of this year helping churches who don't have a plan.

right there in your language "good people"

"good people" should have NO problem passing a simple background check or providing a clean criminal record right?

i have no problems taking a background investigation or mental health check for my guns.. (i own many)

if it prevents the loss of even 1 human life isn't it worth all that "inconvenience"

i mean you hold all human lives precious in the eyes of the lord right? so you should be backing something that can potentially save thousands..
The problem is if you get a gun grabber or far leftis president and congress, who will the good people be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back