Joe Rogan Podcast

Listen to enough of anyone and youll get sick of them
Exactly. The things people complain about its like what do you expect? The man puts out like 8 hours worth of conversations each week it's impossible to not retread opinions.

I really only get annoyed when he misrepresents Muay Thai/Kickboxing. For the record, Lion Fight is NOT "High level Muay Thai"...

Rogan is a pompous twat. He thinks he knows everything lol. Just wait a bit, he’s gonna annoy the shit out of you on his podcast. When I first listened, I enjoyed it quite a bit but he got annoying as shit.
It's not a Joe Rogan thread without some idiot saying Joe is pretentious and a know-it-all

It's not a Joe Rogan thread without some idiot saying Joe is pretentious and a know-it-all

giphy.gif

I only tend to listen if it is someone like a professor or scientist... Or Gram.

Joe gets pretty annoying imo and rambles about the same conversations every other guest.. if you listen enough you know the pattern..

1. Weed
2. Hyperbolic Chambers
3. DMT
4. Archery
5. Wolves or some other animal
"Jamie pull up a 'Southeastern Mongolian Death Bear'. JESSSSUS CHRIST LOOK AT THAT THING! That would just tear you to pieces. It's crazy how we live on earth with these actual, living breathing monsters. You know I saw a Coyote take one of my chickens this one time"
Joe loves his animals lol. You do figure out the patterns eventually but I love the podcast. Been listening for years now.

Wait so your best friends dad is Dorian Yates? That's awesome, def one of the bodybuilding goats.

Honestly easily the GOAT podcast.

Joe is a great conversationalist and is fairly intelligent, open minded, and has a lot of interests that line up with my own. His ability to have engaging long form conversations with experts and personalities from all walks of life makes for an awesome show.

My favorites guests:
-Bill Burr
-Russel Brand
-Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock
-Niel Degrasse
-Sam Harris
-Jordan Peterson
-Alex Jones

Honestly that podcast has changed my life a great deal I'm grateful I decided to listen to it one day.

Been listening since podcast #3 or #4 when it was only on ustream ....Joe and redban used to take questions from the ustream comments section LOL

Overall good, although I understand a lot of the criticism

Any one catch episode 1035 yet? The guy towards the end when he was talking about portabella mushrooms.. said he could talk about the negatives of them because his life would be in danger or some chit..

{<huh}

Alex Jones -- both Joe Rogan and his friend Joey Diaz going on the Alex Jones show, and Alex Jones going onto Joe Rogan's show.

These are the. best. ever. EVER.

Also any JRE podcast with Joey Diaz.

D. Trussell! Duncan is the best! Hancock is great, most shows are pretty good if joe lets the guest speak but he tends to just talk and talk and interrupt. Edgy is also a jre staple...

Alex Jones -- both Joe Rogan and his friend Joey Diaz going on the Alex Jones show, and Alex Jones going onto Joe Rogan's show.

These are the. best. ever. EVER.

Also any JRE podcast with Joey Diaz.
Joey Diaz is amazing

The enjoyment level of the show varies significantly based on who the guest(s) are.

Seen on Reddit this morning: The College-Aged JRE Listener Starter Pack

BOYn2dHZisSgl-G6Qya5b2m9TMrVN0yr-MlVQVbm-K4.png

Neal Brennan eps are great

Love JRE, always has solid guests. Best regulars are Edgy Brah and Joey Diaz.

38CHSdW.gif

Back