What's so thug about Thug Rose ?

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score
This is not a Rose hate thread not in the slightest because i think she is a phenomenal fighter but what i don't understand is why she goes by the nickname "Thug Rose" ?

She comes across like a person that want's to be nice and "make the world a better place". To me she doesn't do anything at all that remotely makes her out to be a thug. If i had to look at her objectively i would say she is quite the opposite of a thug.

So yeah what is so thug about Thug Rose because i don't understand the nickname one bit.

Thug Rose!

daniel-cormier-audio-cord-ufc-216-tbc.jpg

she used to act like a "thug" and that was her persona "Thug Rose"

as far as i know now she has dropped that persona and the "Thug Rose" nick name and beauty for her current personality, a real fighter.

although she isnt as pretty as with long hair and without the feisty shit talking personality now she is UFC Champion and secure with herself.

Why does Bisping go as "The Count" ??

Everybody knows he can't even count.

You don't hear that lovely ghetto "twang" in her pronunciations?

She strikes me as the type who has no awareness of the importance of separating compost and recycling. That's pretty thug.

What's so sweet about Rashad? How many people did Wanderlei murder with an axe? How many homicides has Carlos Condit committed? Is GSP really in such a hurry?

It's just a tough sounding nickname.

I wouldn't read too much into it...but I have a life :oops:

Well I thought it was thud rose...
And it's to do with the headboard when her and HD are getting a little frisky...

Perry and Rose should switch nicknames...she's more Platinum and he's more Thug.

What's so sweet about Rashad? How many people did Wanderlei murder with an axe? How many homicides has Carlos Condit committed? Is GSP really in such a hurry?

Decent..I lol'd

GSP gets Bisping in the RNC...
GSP-''OK Michael, count to tree and tap outs''
Bisping-"But I can't....*snore*"

WHY IS GSP IN SUCH A RUSH!?!?

Yea she isn’t even from India...

THUGGEE LIFE!!!

Group_of_Thugs.gif

Who mike 'The Cunt' bisping.. thought it was a piss take and thats what he really means... hahaha

uhhh i think she went hrough some hardships or abuse which gave her that thug mentality. duh

He actually comes from Polish royalty few generations back

250 years ago 3/4 of people on earth were slaves even in Europe. His family was not.

u try growing up in milwaukee

Back