Joanne Calderwood pulls out; newcomer Jessy Jess vs. Bec Rawlings at next week's Sydney FN 121 event

That sucks, wanted to see Bec Hyatt get murked in her own backyard.

Tim Means vs Belal Muhammed would be a better Co-Main imo

also sucks for Calderwood so close to fight time

What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior", and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.
3909AF6A00000578-3818640-image-a-2_1475438300736.jpg

Last edited:
What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior, and for having been involved in a domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.

No one follows WMMA like you do. I'd be surprised if there were three people on this entire forum that know who she is.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior, and for having been involved in a domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

Big fail.
That guy got tattoos all over his face
<{clintugh}>

And CouncilestateWood will now be complaining how she cant afford to pay her bills etc etc

HAHA @DRAKE

i am insulting WMMA!

"...put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

Bit of an overreaction I'd say

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior, and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

Big fail.

{<doc}

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior, and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

Big fail.

Fixed the title

I'm sure other Sherdoggers have better memories.

That's doubtful.

"And notice, none of those threads included her name in the title, either. She's always referred to as 'woman', 'girlfriend', or 'female UFC fighter'."

Most people don't care about irrelevant no-name WMMA fighters. A story about noodles isn't going to change that.

Back