Joanne Calderwood pulls out; newcomer Jessy Jess vs. Bec Rawlings at next week's Sydney FN 121 event

What's with this business of only referring to the fighter as "newcomer" in the title? That essentially makes this thread a piece of crap that deserves to be replaced by a properly titled thread. Use her effing name in the title, Jessica-Rose Clark, or at least her monicker Jessy Jess, so that it comes up when titles are searched. Just because you may not know who she is, that doesn't mean that a lot of other Sherdoggers don't know her.

Jessy Jess is known for her Invicta FC fights, for hosting TV show "Wimp-to-Warrior", and for having been involved in a crazy domestic violence incident where her fiancee, MMA fighter Julian Wallace, put her in a choke hold and kicked her in the face 'because she bought him the wrong noodles for dinner'.

"'He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with timberland boots on,' Ms Jess told Daily Mail Australia. 'He got me in a muay thai headlock in the kitchen and was elbowing me in the face. 'He was holding my head in one hand and hitting me with the other,' she added. Wallace then kicked Ms Jess in the face, and tried to tear off her engagement ring while threatening to break her fingers."

"Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police."

She is known for all of this... but you just say "newcomer" in the title, and not her name???
Big fail.
3909AF6A00000578-3818640-image-a-2_1475438300736.jpg
lol wmma

her record stands at a miserable 7-4. That's can status.

The wins and losses numbers on a fight record don't, by themselves, necessarily mean as much as you seem to think they do. For example. the new strawweight champion, Rose Namajunas, went into her title fight vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk with a fight record of 6-3. Not so different, just in terms of numbers, as 7-4. But Rose was definitely the furthest thing from a can.

Last edited:
Bec is the one that lied to fans by having someone impersonate her on forums?

The other girl's story doesn't make any sense. Dude is supposedly whooping her for 20 minutes with punches/kicks to the head along with choking her, but she is strong enough to break free and KO him with a head kick?

Should be a crapfest fight. Bec deserves to lose for making PVZ look way better than she actually is.

Back