War Room OT Discussion v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that pretty much sums him up. Also the subject matter of Rip's posts mostly revolved around sensationalist social issues (Tranys in bathrooms, gay marriage cakes etc) which aren't really worth talking much about IMO.

The one thing I will say, is whether or not he was running a gimmick, he was one of the least confrontational posters here, which made him somewhat likable even though his posts were pretty much worthless. Anyway, RIP Rip

I think he is just a real conservative that is not really confrontational but definitely runs gimmicks by overdoing it so its not like his persona here is entirely a gimmick.

His stories about himself enjoying dirth bikes could be true and him being an active member of church its the way he delivers it and focuses on issues like Same sex marriage,liberal media,cakes,bathrooms etc is the gimmick.

Like how he thinks that God may have made Jorge Romero mispeak when he beat up Machida so it would sound like Romero said No for gay Jesus when infact he said no forget Jesus.

I actually laugh at that.

That's why I've compared him to Ken M.

original-17875-1418661431-23.png

original-22791-1418662978-12.png

original-31531-1418662726-14.png

Hahaha potato shell

damn, wtf.

I just posted this the other day - I hope it had nothing to do with his request

jOeG0jar.png
Rip is good. This has been in discussion. He won't be the only one.

Take care, guys.

Rip is good. This has been in discussion. He won't be the only one.

Take care, guys.
I enjoyed your not being there in the last mass shooter thread. Just wanted to let you know that before you left. If you need any advice on what mistakes to avoid w/offshoots, please let me know, because I would like sherdogconservatives.forumotion.com/WarRoom to succeed.

Dam, rip is gone? Gonna miss him, god bless.

images

Ken M is hilarious.
I don't get it. Is there something clever I'm not seeing, or is it just funny that people always reply seriously no matter what he says? I liked some of the ridiculous email troll jobs from back in the day though.

specturm shut off my internet again today temporarily. copyright notice. had to click on something saying I wouldnt do it again. they are getting aggressive. never had my internet shut off before and now twice in less than a month. I bet it is the new Star Trek show.

maybe I am gonna have to stop being so cheap and get a vpn.

there's a much easier solution.

just google 'watchseries'. go to the link, & search for your preferred show on that site.

then from the list of available links, search for the 'speedvid' choices.

navigate your way till you see the option to watch, or D/L the episode in question & voila - you're all set.

I don't get it. Is there something clever I'm not seeing, or is it just funny that people always reply seriously no matter what he says? I liked some of the ridiculous email troll jobs from back in the day though.
I think it's how people take him serious that makes me laugh. It's been a while since I looked at his stuff.

welcome back my nizzle.
Sorry dude, I'm just saying goodbye. Rip just got out before me.

If you guys want to get in touch with me, maybe you can message @Anung Un Rama and send him a message, if he's willing.

I'll keep this profile up for a few more days but I've already made preparations to delete this account. If you want to keep in touch, PM me your Facebook profile.

It was fun until the past few month or so.

specturm shut off my internet again today temporarily. copyright notice. had to click on something saying I wouldnt do it again. they are getting aggressive. never had my internet shut off before and now twice in less than a month. I bet it is the new Star Trek show.

maybe I am gonna have to stop being so cheap and get a vpn.

Im confused what happen here. You watched shows illegally and they turned off your internet?

Sorry dude, I'm just saying goodbye. Rip just got out before me.

If you guys want to get in touch with me, maybe you can message @Anung Un Rama and send him a message, if he's willing.

I'll keep this profile up for a few more days but I've already made preparations to delete this account. If you want to keep in touch, PM me your Facebook profile.

It was fun until the past few month or so.

fwark man. just consider sticking around dude. TWR doesn't have to define your SD experience. I got to know you outside of this sub-forum, there's so much more to enjoy outside of the dreary political spectrum, & I mean MMA especially.

I hope you'll reconsider brother. I don't use FB btw.

Im confused what happen here. You watched shows illegally and they turned off your internet?

torrents - at least that's what it sounds like. his ISP caught on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back