2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

No you may not blow me

tenor.gif

I'll run. I imagine I have enough time to think of a speech by the 17th.
Congratulations on the campaign. Much respect on the join date. May I offer my advisory services? We true conservatives and men of principle must stand together.

Congratulations on the campaign. Much respect on the join date. May I offer my advisory services? We true conservatives and men of principle must stand together.

It would be a honor to accept your services.

In all seriousness I was a junior at UCSD in 2003 and started jiu jitsu at a rec class. I knew nothing about internet screen names and just wanted to learn more about jiu jitu. My search landed me to sherdog. 14 year later I am still rolling and posting.

It was a different place back then. We all trained and the e fights would sometimes make it offline.

It would be a honor to accept your services.

In all seriousness I was a junior at UCSD in 2003 and started jiu jitsu at a rec class. I knew nothing about internet screen name and jut wanted to learn more about jiu jitu. It landed me to sherdog. 14 year later I am still rolling and posting.
Nice. I started BJJ back in 2002. I trained really intensely for about 10 years. I’ll probably get back to rolling eventually, once my kids are a bit older and I can swallow my pride and just train to not get hurt. I miss it a lot.

At this point it's either you or Clippy. And that's pretty damn sad, no offense.

You win on tit pics alone.
You haven't even heard any of my political opinions bro. You might be surprised.

Enjoy this gif of large breasts

c18f1ed11be553977b585a188b5f7c6d.gif

Another prior year candidate was @m52nickerson

Are you getting in the race this year?

If I'm thinking of more right wing candidates to pull in, @EGarrett comes to mind. Have you considered running?

I have no idea what you're talking about here mate. I'm just as qualified as Justin Trudeau, if not moreso and and even better looking.

giphy.gif
Have you ever held a real job?
If born with a silver spoon, have you plucked it out of your arse yet?
Can you say more than 3 consecutive words without saying uhmmm, ahh, or any other retarded fillers?

If you've answered yes to at least one question, then Trudeau should be polishing your boots while you're plowing his wife as you're running this country.

Becoming POTWR? Now that requires a more complete resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back