2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palis' endorsement would be disqualifying, IMO.
23376072_1469427989772579_5409974775701073632_n.jpg

Stumped you huh

Let me break it down, I look around and half our posters are gone, it happened on your watch. Is there another way to look at it

You may interest me, but i need you to be tighter with your grammar. You may also correct me as well Mr Shot......I welcome it...
BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

@senri has been offered the chief speech writing duties for the @luckyshot 2017 campaign ("I'm With Zer!").

His response was confusing, but I think he said yes.

I look forward to experiencing the taut void inside.

Stumped you huh

Let me break it down, I look around and half our posters are gone, it happened on your watch. Is there another way to look at it
I don't control the triggered mods nor the appointing of mods. There are checks and balances, there is no absolute control as a WR President. Obviously you have zero clue about democracy.

After Trump and I won it sent people over the edge. They can't handle being owned so badly so they act like children merging threads. People got fed up with it and decided to no longer post here or e-suicide.

How is it my fault? I don't control how people act. I don't silence people, I don't block or ignore people. Blame people for their actions that involves their accounts and how they wish to mod this forum.

Also, e-suicide please.

You walked right into my trap. So you have no problem with the fact I assumed your race?

Bigot.
"This is a heartfelt statement of apology to all who I have so deeply offended with my disgusting actions and thoughtless words.

"The luckyshot2017 ("I'm With Zer!") campaign will be suspended for the rest of the afternoon as I undertake intensive sensitivity training."

Please forward any questions to @JDragon , Chief Ethical Adviser.

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

@senri has been offered the chief speech writing duties for the @luckyshot 2017 campaign ("I'm With Zer!").

His response was confusing, but I think he said yes.

I look forward to experiencing the taut void inside.

I already offered him a position you can't do that. @senri doesn't even like your grammar.

I don't control the triggered mods nor the appointing of mods. There are checks and balances, there is no absolute control as a WR President. Obviously you have zero clue about democracy.

After Trump and I won it sent people over the edge. They can't handle being owned so badly so they act like children merging threads. People got fed up with it and decided to no longer post here or e-suicide.

How is it my fault? I don't control how people act. I don't silence people, I don't block or ignore people. Blame people for their actions that involves their accounts and how they wish to mod this forum.

Also, e-suicide please.
A strong leader would have got in front of that, everyone knew playing chicken with the mods was a bad idea

You’re legacy will not reflect well on you as a leader and this response is indicative of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back