Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a conspiracy but a rather obvious turn of events.

Things have gotten quiet for a fairly obvious reason, the reason being that nearly all of the pro-Trump posters have been banned or have left on their own volition, for forums that don't delete all of their posts and threads.

Wont they start posting with alt accounts if banned?

It's quiet because all the conservatives have been banned from the forum.
Conservative tears are the most delicious... All we got rid of was a bunch of basement dwelling trolls who did nothing but start crap threads and try to troll people into getting carded then whine on the support forums when their shitposting threads got deleted... shit they even colluded to mess with the mods..

but they are all "good people" right?????

your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

Besides the fact that this reinforces what we already know - Trump and his administration being pieces of shit....What does this mean for Mueller's investigation, if anything?

Wikileaks is likely done too, or if they post anything moving forward it will be taken with a grain of salt.

Conservative tears are the most delicious... All we got rid of was a bunch of basement dwelling trolls who did nothing but start crap threads and try to troll people into getting carded then whine on the support forums when their shitposting threads got deleted... shit they even colluded to mess with the mods..

but they are all "good people" right?????

your-tears-are-delicious.jpg

They were good people for sure, and you could actually hold a rational conversation with a lot of them, once you got past the gimmicks.

Can't say that I've ever seen you contribute to anything here, outside of shitting on posters whose opinions you dislike. I do not see how you are any less of a "basement-dwelling troll".

I'm glad Russia is still here to keep you losers preoccupied

They were good people for sure, and you could actually hold a rational conversation with a lot of them, once you got past the gimmicks.

Can't say that I've ever seen you contribute to anything here, outside of shitting on posters whose opinions you dislike. I do not see how you are any less of a "basement-dwelling troll".
Aww im touched .. i love how you try to deflect/spin it with your "gimmicks" comment.. As far as your opinion of me, I cannot for the life of me find one single fuck to give :)

fb4.gif

Aww im touched .. i love how you try to deflect/spin it with your "gimmicks" comment.. As far as your opinion of me, I cannot for the life of me find one single fuck to give :)

fb4.gif

It's always nice to have the other person prove my point.

From what I can see you would've "fit in" to the "Trump club" just fine.

Besides the fact that this reinforces what we already know - Trump and his administration being pieces of shit....What does this mean for Mueller's investigation, if anything?

Wikileaks is likely done too, or if they post anything moving forward it will be taken with a grain of salt.

this is gold right here

It's always nice to have the other person prove my point.

From what I can see you would've "fit in" to the "Trump club" just fine.
why because you chose to defend your friends and insult me and i replied in kind? ROFL ... i hope you believe in climate change because your higher ground is gonna be underwater soon :)

Once again, a big nothing burger. Someone, presenting themselves as wikileaks, kept emailing Don Jr. pointing out leaks and information that was already public suggesting they use them. Don Jr. barely responded and never suggested or intimated that they would compisate or cooperate with wikileaks and Julian Assange. Oh, and Don Jr. handed the emails over himself.

No collusion, no meddling, no nada.
Duuurrrrrrrrrrrppppp

<Kpop775>

why because you chose to defend your friends and insult me and i replied in kind? ROFL ... i hope you believe in climate change because your higher ground is gonna be underwater soon :)

I wasn't defending anybody. A question was asked about why this thread has suddenly gotten so quiet, and I gave what I thought was a fairly obvious answer. Most pro-Trump posters have been banned or have left the forum.

Lmao wikileaks has lost all credibility! A Russia Trump front lmao! I remember when we were all arguing with Trumptards during the election about how Wikileaks was biased.

“Hey Don. We have an unusual idea,” WikiLeaks wrote on October 21, 2016. “Leak us one or more of your father’s tax returns.” WikiLeaks then laid out three reasons why this would benefit both the Trumps and WikiLeaks. One, The New York Times had already published a fragment of Trump’s tax returns on October 1; two, the rest could come out any time “through the most biased source (e.g. NYT/MSNBC).”

It is the third reason, though, WikiLeaks wrote, that “is the real kicker.” “If we publish them it will dramatically improve the perception of our impartiality,” WikiLeaks explained. “That means that the vast amount of stuff that we are publishing on Clinton will have much higher impact, because it won’t be perceived as coming from a ‘pro-Trump’ ‘pro-Russia’ source.” It then provided an email address and link where the Trump campaign could send the tax returns, and adds, “The same for any other negative stuff (documents, recordings) that you think has a decent chance of coming out. Let us put it out.”

Goddamn scumbags

Huh. Wow. I’d been on the fence about them, but it’s pretty clear here that they have an agenda or are at least overly concerned with identity politics than an outlet with their supposed mission should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back