Cops episode just illustrated alot of what's wrong with policing in the US

I would need to see the video to know if it was an over reaction.

Sometimes cops are ass holes but more often the people they interact with are the ass holes.

i speak 3 languages, college grad, and a former military officer. i think i'm qualified enough to be a cop.

also, there is no such thing as "intelligence test" when you are testing for a cop job. the entrance exam/written test consists of basic grammar, spelling, punctuation, reading, and basic math.
my gardner speaks 3 languages too. dexter manley was in college for 4 years

Ok. So you can't say with any amount of certainty GZ having a gun entered into TM's decision to initiate violence?

No circles on my part. Not every order from a pig is lawful (i.e. is a crime to disregard). In this case it obviously wasn't or he would have been charged and it would have resulted in him being found guilty. So again, GZ was acting within his rights when TM committed a violent crime against him.

I'm defending the neighborhood watchman's right to keep an eye out and defend his community. You're defending the right to not get shot when you choose to physically assault someone unlawfully. Let that sink in a little. :D

I think the guy you're arguing with is trolling you..

Be honest now. Are you speaking more from reason or emotion?
Both.

Lifelong martial artist.
Lifelong black male.

I have a deep seeded hatred for mall ninjas. They are a fringe element of our society that serve no purpose, Zimmerman should have been in his dad's backyard chopping waterbottles in half like the rest of his ilk do, not playing cop.

So yeah... Im a bit biased.

then they arrested a guy for having weed and another dude for trying to pay for a blowjob

I thought this was America

Both.

Lifelong martial artist.
Lifelong black male.

I have a deep seeded hatred for mall ninjas. They are a fringe element of our society that serve no purpose, Zimmerman should have been in his dad's backyard chopping waterbottles in half like the rest of his ilk do, not playing cop.

So yeah... Im a bit biased.

I admire your dedication to the arts. Which do you practice that promises to keep you safe no matter the size of your opponent nor the weaponry he/she may wield?

If someone initiates violence, has me mounted on concrete, and is throwing strikes, what more would you have someone risk before acknowledging their right to confront violence with lethal force?

I admire your dedication to the arts. Which do you practice that promises to keep you safe no matter the size of your opponent nor the weaponry he/she may wield?

If someone initiates violence, has me mounted on concrete, and is throwing strikes, what more would you have someone risk before acknowledging their right to confront violence with lethal force?
Man, this is a unique situation where we have gotten to see the type of man the shooter is upon getting away with it.

Why are you going so hard for a guy with a track record of poor decision making and an affinity for getting himself in fucked up situations?

I honestly cant answer your question, based on the fact that I am confident in my belief that Zimmerman initiated the shit, especially based on his recent behavior.

Total mall ninja.

I cant get past it to properly answer your question.

But i get what you are saying... Great equalizer and all that jazz.

TS =clearly anti-cop scum.

They and the civilian camera crew are just trying to make it home to their families.

The people's whose rights that they constantly trample have families too, you piece of trash. Who gives a shit about the camera crew. Don't take the job if you don't understand the risks.

Man... I miss Reno911.

That shit was great television.

Man, this is a unique situation where we have gotten to see the type of man the shooter is upon getting away with it.

Why are you going so hard for a guy with a track record of poor decision making and an affinity for getting himself in fucked up situations?

I honestly cant answer your question, based on the fact that I am confident in my belief that Zimmerman initiated the shit, especially based on his recent behavior.

Total mall ninja.

I cant get past it to properly answer your question.

Let me be clear. I don't give a good fuck about GZ. To me it's a matter of facts and law, coupled with the belief that the line of conduct is best defined by the initiation of violence. I'm not a big dude and I don't train. That should mean I have to take a beating until the other guy shows mercy once he decides he doesn't like something enough to get physical?

GZ initiated the encounter. TM initiated the violence. One of those is a crime and the other is not. In a world where people want to tell me what my guns can look like and how fast they can fire, I've no sympathy for people who initiate violence in the streets. Had GZ been shown to be the one who escalated things physically then I'd have a different opinion.

Trayvon was trespassing through people's yards in a high crime neighborhood that was having frequent problems with young black men breaking into people's homes. He deserved to be followed for those reasons. Don't trespass if you don't want to be followed by neighborhood watch.

Wrong. He was walking through the back sidewalks (the "catwalk") of an apartment/townhouse complex in a relatively new area located near the mall/shopping district full of gated communities and subdivisions. He wasn't trespassing and the only reason that fat fuck followed him was because he was black and had his hood up. It was raining for fucks sake.

Also, Zimmerman was NOT a designated neighborhood watch person, just another busybody who should have just minded his own business. He murdered a child.

Let me be clear. I don't give a good fuck about GZ. To me it's a matter of facts and law, coupled with the belief that the line of conduct is best defined by the initiation of violence. I'm not a big dude and I don't train. That should mean I have to take a beating until the other guy shows mercy once he decides he doesn't like something enough to get physical?

GZ initiated the encounter. TM initiated the violence. One of those is a crime and the other is not. In a world where people want to tell me what my guns can look like and how fast they can fire, I've no sympathy for people who initiate violence in the streets. Had GZ been shown to be the one who escalated things physically then I'd have a different opinion.
Well I reckon we are gonna have to agree to disagree on Zimmerman.

And please dont think Im anti-gun. That was not what i was implying when i called him a pussy.

I just dont believe his side of the events.

Well I reckon we are gonna have to agree to disagree on Zimmerman.

And please dont think Im anti-gun. That was not what i was implying when i called him a pussy.

I just dont believe his side of the events.

No worries dude. Thanks for the civility.

I didn't take you anti-gun so much as anti-self defense. You seem to view self-defense more as a contest rather than a fight for survival. Whereas in my case, homie don't play that. If I have a gun and am met with violence I fancy the freedom to use it. I'm not winning any battle of fisticuffs. But I could probably beg for mercy like a champ. :oops:

th

"ALL COPS ARE SCUM" yea we get it. Anyone here ever get assaulted by a crooked cop ? Or just seeing the bad things through media which show about 1% of interactions with cops enough for you to make up your mind.

I think cops have an "us versus them" mentality.

They know the laws are on their side and their Union is bullet proof.

They also don't seem to have the attitude that they are there to keep the peace and protect people. It's all about "proactive policing" which is code for going out and drumming up business.

Most of what they do involves victimless crimes. Busting consenting adults for ingesting drugs or paying for pussy. They rarely ever are there to stop someone from being victimized. And anyone who's ever been victimized and had to call the cops know how useless they are.

Don’t say you’re not a cop hater because you have had the same opinion since you first popped up around here. There is lots of things I would love to change about law enforcement, but many of those things can’t or won’t change until society changes. When there’s not 600 murders per year in some cities, when mass shootings are not occurring, when people are not dying from drugs and people are not shooting others to sell drugs. Basically, when society becomes less violent, I believe the police will become less volatile.

Back