2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the issue with Tinypic?
They don't load? I am no expert on image hosts.

They don't load sometimes, correct.

I see this a lot from you
[.IMG]

Use imgur, it's super easy to use and you don't need an account.

So Snake is trying to fill the Palis role? Why do we need that shit here? That's what the OT is for.

So Snake is trying to fill the Palis role? Why do we need that shit here? That's what the OT is for.
Except that @snakedafunky is actually funny though, and actually a war room poster. Unlike @Palis's stupid ass.

Additionally, I'm going to crush his feeble campaign along with the others, so it's irrelevant. His only selling point is his certified Aryan blood, and unfortunately for him, I have him beat there as well.

Except that @snakedafunky is actually funny though, and actually a war room poster. Unlike @Palis's stupid ass.

Additionally, I'm going to crush his feeble campaign along with the others, so it's irrelevant. His only selling point is his certified Aryan blood, and unfortunately for him, I have him beat there as well.

I've never seen him write anything intentionally funny, but I'll take your word for it.

I used a public washroom and on the way out, this whistling man barged in and whipped the door open and almost took off my FACE! He stopped whistling to apologize and then he continued on into the bathroom and resumed his whistling.

This is the part that offended me most of all. I mean he shouldn't have started whistling until I was out of earshot cause to me that nullified his apology. He was more concerned about getting back into his whistle routine than his slight against me.

Who whips the fucking door open too like they're running away from an explosion?

Fuck whistlers
This guy wants to be President of the War Room?

18613248.gif

You sound ugly inside and out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back