Al Franken probably will have to resign...

1. Clinton's getting called out on mainstream level now on multiple fronts.
2. The #Haggening.
3. Possible indictments for Democrats coming down the pipe.
4. Hypocritical Hollywood libs going down in flames hard.
5. The Alabama GOP standing up to the GOP establishment.
6. Franken, the holier-than-thou hypocrite getting caught with photographic evidence.

<{jackyeah}><{anton}><{jackyeah}>

if someone makes it all the way to 70 years of age before "claims" start rolling in, I'm taking innocent till proven guilty.

jimmysavilejpg_2924520b.jpg

Jimmy says "hi". And keep up the good work.

Is harassment ok now as long as it's not sexual?

It's just comparing apples and oranges. That was clearly a case of him getting obsessive over an argument and trying to straighten it out. If he had done it to a man, nobody would give a damn.

I know that it is very enticing, especially for the women right now, to bring these seemingly powerful men to their knees, but we need to get past this Soviet-like mentality of piling up all the social pressure on an individual for every misdeed that they've ever committed (no matter how seemingly minor), once they have become an "undesirable".

It sets a standard that none of us is going to be able to live up to in our personal lives. This is where we need ourselves to be guided by quotes such as "he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

I laughed watching this guy get absolutely crushed during the congressional hearings by Gorsurch. It was such a hilarious intellectual beatdown. The guy is trash, so watching him go down in flames is blissful.

Are you angry about Trump admitting to sexual assaulting women too?
It's not assault if they let him though(which is how he described it). You can't just take part of his word for it.

I'm more interested in his business with Jeff Epstein. That's where he probably committed crimes.

This doesn't make a lick of sense. Are you really saying Conservatives have more sex? Isn't the conventional wisdom that conservatives are virgins to marriage, no sex ed, sex only for procreation prudes?

You really think most conservatives only have sex for procreation purposes?

Because he’s good enough,he’s smart enough,and gosh darn it she was passed out.

It's just comparing apples and oranges. That was clearly a case of him getting obsessive over an argument and trying to straighten it out. If he had done it to a man, nobody would give a damn.

I know that it is very enticing, especially for the women right now, to bring these seemingly powerful men to their knees, but we need to get past this Soviet-like mentality of piling up all the social pressure on an individual for every misdeed that they've ever committed (no matter how seemingly minor), once they have become an "undesirable".

It sets a standard that none of us is going to be able to live up to in our personal lives. This is where we need ourselves to be guided by quotes such as "he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

Or maybe it's time for these rich powerfull people to get a fucking clue.
Social media and this new standard has it's faults but the ability to give everyone a voice far outweighs the negative.

With out any of this, we'd still have this...

It's not assault if they let him though(which is how he described it). You can't just take part of his word for it.

I'm more interested in his business with Jeff Epstein. That's where he probably committed crimes.

Sorry. The 13yr rape case has hoax written all over it

except that she did consent. It was rehearsal. She didn't like that she consented, and she didn't like how he did it.
She says she didn’t but you say she did. Guess you know better.

Anything else you want to say about my reading comprehension dumb fuck?

He has been accused by people of it plus in the recording it sounds like assault.

Or maybe it's time for these rich powerfull people to get a fucking clue.
Social media and this new standard has it's faults but the ability to give everyone a voice far outweighs the negative.

With out any of this, we'd still have this...

I'm still undecided on that, personally.

He has been accused by people of it plus in the recording it sounds like assault.
I could have women accuse me of choking them, spanking their asses red, or leaving bruises on their tits- that doesn't mean it wasn't consensual. They could even change their mind years later about the encounter- again, it doesn't mean the acts weren't consensual.

I think we're seeing a lot of buyers remorse with the likes of Trump, and a few of the others where it's he-said she-said. I mean, I'm positive the guy has done heinous shit, but it's not where people are directing their energy. I just don't see it with his pussy grabbing comment. It's really a reach- and I'm someone who wishes he would be forced to testify on his involvement with Epstein. He absolutely abused children with that guy, I'm sure.

I could have women accuse me of choking them, spanking their asses red, or leaving bruises on their tits- that doesn't mean it wasn't consensual. They could even change their mind years later about the encounter- again, it doesn't mean the acts weren't consensual.

I think we're seeing a lot of buyers remorse with the likes of Trump, and a few of the others where it's he-said she-said. I mean, I'm positive the guy has done heinous shit, but it's not where people are directing their energy. I just don't see it with his pussy grabbing comment. It's really a reach- and I'm someone who wishes he would be forced to testify on his involvement with Epstein. He absolutely abused children with that guy, I'm sure.
I don't know if he has had anything to do with children. I do know in his recording he said he doesn't even wait he just starts kissing them. He said you can do whatever you want even grab them by the pussy. He said they let you when you are a star.

Back