Al Franken probably will have to resign...

The picture is a nothing -- guy was a comedian at the time. Could you imagine if it was Chris Farley or Mike Myers in the picture. Would anyone give a single shit but think of it as a harmless joke? Just so happens Franken went into politics after.

BUT... the forced ramming of a tongue down a throat is not proper behavior. Even a comedian shouldn't be doing that shit.

I can't stand Al Franken except for when he played Stuart Smiley, but this is bullshit. Franken is clearly joking with no intent to victimize someone except as the butt of a joke.

giphy.gif
I wish you gained a personality sooner.

The actions in the gif's is creepy and inappropriate.

Absent any proof that he's done anything but be creepily inappropriate, additional outrage and equation of the conduct to molestation is both dishonest and outright nasty.

Agreed. It's like the poster is trying to fill the void of retarded posts that RIPWarrior's disappearance left.

Agreed. It's like the poster is trying to fill the void of retarded posts that RIPWarrior's disappearance left.

Was he banned?

I did notice this place seemed markedly less racist lately, but I attributed it to the holiday season.

I don't know if he has had anything to do with children. I do know in his recording he said he doesn't even wait he just starts kissing them. He said you can do whatever you want even grab them by the pussy. He said they let you when you are a star.

Or Vice President even

Was he banned?

I did notice this place seemed markedly less racist lately, but I attributed it to the holiday season.

I don't know. He is a genuine amateur comedian at times, but most of his posts are so worthless (since he posts so much) I just skip them over as the troll gems are rare.

Lol did He get caught up in that multi ban ?

Edit : asked and answered

Democrats just yesterday over the Moore scandal:

a-group-of-friends-laughing.jpg

Today with the Franken scandal:

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

Leeann Tweeden is hot and doesn't sound like the generic Playboy bimbo.

Whenever I see Al Franken on CNN, I like what he's saying because he doesn't let the swamp mofos get away with their treasonous bullshit. He shouldn't have let his lust for hot babe take control of him.

Most seem angry about it. Like with Moore.

Eh...I dont get why man. We need to stop pushing this as a left or right issue imho. I also think its silly to suggest we have a rape culture. Islam has a rape culture...we are a cuck culture at this point.

lol does make you stop and wonder for a min

He's anti-swamp, so let him stay. He's not running for re-election anyways. Let his punishment be wet kiss fugly Huckabee Sanders with tongue and her fat butt smoothering his face. That'll surely teach him and be a lesson to other would be molesters.

Back