Al Franken probably will have to resign...

What an interesting box of a society we are creating for ourselves. We better get to work on that Prozium II.

You must've hated The Chapelle Show.

Nuances such as intent and context are two items that this PC culture has seemed to have forsaken.
LOL who are you really criticizing when you say nuances like intent and context are forsaken? Brietbart makes it's living off that very situation.

It won't be long before we're turning in our former class mates for transgressions when they were teenagers.

But ya you can't do that, he's done for.

LOL who are you really criticizing when you say nuances like intent and context are forsaken? Brietbart makes it's living off that very situation.
And you brought up Breightbart because...

It's not worth resigning over.

He's not going to let go of the power he has over some sexual assault allegations.
He would have to be pushed out.

Just looked into this...

So Al had a photo taken of him hover handing over a chick's rack (that has a kevlar vest over it) and kissed her during a rehearsal for a skit that has a kiss in it.

source.gif

Al Franken championed a Minnesota rape survivor’s bill. Now she wants a new sponsor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-wants-a-new-sponsor/?utm_term=.b61d85c0ad99

Honold wholeheartedly believed the woman. She decided that her bill — and her efforts to combat sexual assault — could no longer be associated with someone who was accused of this kind of behavior.

The 22-year-old no longer wants Franken’s name on the legislation when it is introduced and hopes to find someone else to sponsor it.

“It’s really difficult when someone who has been a champion for you turns out to be the exact opposite for someone else,” Honold said in a phone interview.

Because it's a very good example, but I unless I missed something, it was not the one you were going for.
I'm not attacking The Left. I am attacking overreacting PC culture.

Sure, it seems that The Left are the facto proliferators of PC culture, but The Right is not immune.

Last edited:
So here's how this plays out. Al Franklin is not going to be forced to resign (nor should he IMO) by the senate ethics committee. He will get off with no punishment. Democrats will then shift gears to try to explain how what Franklin did wasn't actually that big a deal (after tearing their clothes and gnashing their teeth early over what an enormous miscarriage of justice it was). Result will be that our culture increasingly shrugs it's shoulders about this kind of thing and future accusations will begin to lose their impact.

You must've hated The Chapelle Show.

Nuances such as intent and context are two items that this PC culture has seemed to have forsaken.

I will add "principle" to the list.

Just looked into this...

So Al had a photo taken of him hover handing over a chick's rack (that has a kevlar vest over it) and kissed her during a rehearsal for a skit that has a kiss in it.

A skit that he wrote, and insisted the woman rehearse the kiss that he wrote in it. A kiss that she figured would be fake with no contact, and apparently was onstage. A kiss backstage where Al Franken grabbed her by the head, and forced his tongue down her throat.

That ugly motherfucker wrote a skit where he gets to kiss a model, and used it as an excuse to make out with her backstage. It was clever sexual assault, I'll give him that.

Women On Clinton And Sanders Campaigns Allege Sexual Harassment

Keep it rolling. I warned you, liberals.

Those damned Russians.

Last edited:
Back