Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth (Gender Mega Thread)

It was usually old men trying to fuck with me over my long hair. Or get laid, I don't know.

The thing with me is I am kinda frail my arms are thin and my hands are small probably from lack of testosteron, people would say I have very girly hands and as some one who is 5'4" 105lbs I am really in danger of getting fuck in the ass againts my will!

Gender is a biological reality. Anyone who claims otherwise, like gender is social construct or sex or gender are two separate things, is not just wrong, they are a mouth-breathing cretin.

And it's not possible that the conservative right is pushing their delusional fantasy of a black and white world on everyone else, when the world is really more complicated than that?
What is the conservative right really trying to stop here?

Are they trying to change how people act or dress, to match their society governed gender role?

The thing with me is I am really in danger of getting fuck in the ass againts my will!
christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

I've got someone of the book of faces I used to go to HS with

She's banding together with her QTPOC friends fighting for LGBTQIAP rights, fighting the cishetero normative patriarchy by bitching about having no social skills, being out of shape and in pain every day. Her solution to being broke and unskilled is to live in a high rent, high cost of living area and to constantly beg for help from her 1500+ friends, who have nothing themselves to give. Anyone who comments on her posts are basically carbon copies of her.

That's who I see pushing this multiple genders crap, its amusing to try and boil life down to how you're disadvantaged and there's nothing you can do about it.

Assigning gender pronouns is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

And it's not possible that the conservative right is pushing their delusional fantasy of a black and white world on everyone else, when the world is really more complicated than that?

They are both assholes.

On behalf of the left, I hereby cede this issue to you.

If we finally just allow you Podunk High School graduates believe that you are experts on these social issues and can make conclusive arguments using internet dictionaries, no matter how contrary they are to findings by actual/lamestream experts, can we finally move the fuck past them and address substantive issues?

Imagine being such an asshole you throw a hissy fit because you don't want to make an effortless change in your language that has no negative impact on you, but means the world to someone else.

rly makes you think

On behalf of the left, I hereby cede this issue to you.

If we finally just allow you Podunk High School graduates believe that you are experts on these social issues and can make conclusive arguments using internet dictionaries, no matter how contrary they are to findings by actual/lamestream experts, can we finally move the fuck past them and address substantive issues?
As a leftist, I denounce you speaking on my behalf. I'm special and my opinion matters. So take your white cisgender privilege and shove it up your ass. You dont speak for the rest of us.

As a leftist, I denounce you speaking on my behalf. I'm special and my opinion matters. So take your white cisgender privilege and shove it up your ass. You dont speak for the rest of us.

I agree that you're special.

One student, one teacher, one school, one case.

So your contention is that this is some freak occurrence we have never seen the like of before and will never see the like of again?

So your contention is that this is some freak occurrence we have never seen the like of before and will never see the like of again?
No, my point is, its strange of you to adopt a negative view on transpeople because of this case.

The thing with me is I am kinda frail my arms are thin and my hands are small probably from lack of testosteron, people would say I have very girly hands and as some one who is 5'4" 105lbs I am really in danger of getting fuck in the ass againts my will!
You sound cute. Hmu!

Oh look at that, the left eating the left. Just another day in the life of a leftist.

No, my point is, its strange of you to adopt a negative view on transpeople because of this case.

It's not just this case, there are multiple and increasingly frequent instances where this narrative is being pushed in public institutions with any dissent being aggressively quashed, as I'm sure you and anyone else reading this is well aware. Disingenuousness isn't cool, brah.

It's not just this case, there are multiple and increasingly frequent instances where this narrative is being pushed in public institutions with any dissent being aggressively quashed, as I'm sure you and anyone else reading this is well aware. Disingenuousness isn't cool, brah.

DO_ilgkW4AUk1d0.jpg:large

Back