My Morning Contribution: Obama, the Great Pragmatist

I dislike Bush, i think he was as bad or worse than Obama.

Really as bad as Obama? That's so fucking silly to even begin to suggest that land
Obama was as bad as Bush.

Obama at his worst just didn't accomplish much. Bush literally fucked things up for decades. I don't see how anyone can objectively say that.

Can you even name the specific things that makes Obama bad? He literally turned around the economy, saved major companies, and killed Osama bin Laden.

I got nothing.

I can't rage on this post.
Well I can. The guy ran on "hope" and "change" and black people slipped 3 percentage points in income, race relations worsened, we had the worst economic recovery in 100 years, he got unanimously overruled by the supreme court like 8 times trying to overreach. That guy stunk on ice, but I will ssy he is a good speaker.

I love you're able to somehow frame in your mind Barry's status quo, caretaker presidency into a positive. He accomplished nothing of note except Obamacare, which is still garbage compared to single payer, and the republicans are in the process of removing it. What's left? "He wasn't a disaster," well then...

Well I can. The guy ran on "hope" and "change" and black people slipped 3 percentage points in income, race relations worsened, we had the worst economic recovery in 100 years, he got unanimously overruled by the supreme court like 8 times trying to overreach. That guy stunk on ice, but I will ssy he is a good speaker.

Republican-bot 5000, with the same old tired talking points.

Republican-bot 5000, with the same old tired talking points.
Refute them then. I complain about Trump, complained about Bush, but I'm supposed to just ignore Obama's fuck ups? Fuck yourself, you hack.

Refute them then. I complain about Trump, complained about Bush, but I'm supposed to just ignore Obama's fuck ups? Fuck yourself, you hack.

I don't need to refute numbers you pulled from your ass. Please parrot the rest of what Fox tells you.

"worst economic recovery in 100 years"

I don't need to refute numbers you pulled from your ass. Please parrot the rest of what Fox tells you.
Of course you can't when you can just say "fox" and think that's good enough. I'm 34 and have not owned a tv in my entire adult life, but sure, anybody with any complaints about Obama must either be racist or watch too much fox. You don't "need" to cause you can't and live in a retarded bubble.

BTW, I don't even dislike Obama as a guy, I just dislike him as a public servant.

Dealt the worst hand in modern presidential history:

- inherited a disastrous economy
- inherited Dubya's wars
- was half black in arguably the most racist first world country
- political opposition from day 1 looking to sabotage everything he wanted to do (remember the debt ceiling debacle, tea party, birthers)

And he did well. Took us out of a disastrous economy, represented the nation with dignity. He unfortunately had symbolic chains on him. Will definitely be looked at fondly in generations to come as a capable and intellectual giant weighed down but the most negative forces in politics; while Dubya and Dolan will be regarded as the intellectual midgets that they are. Our grandchildren will be reading books about the bright light in the dark chapters in our history of when we had an intelligent president worthy of respect (something that virtually the entirety of the rest of the world can see with extreme clarity).

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-1.png

Of course you can't when you can just say "fox" and think that's good enough. I'm 34 and have not owned a tv in my entire adult life, but sure, anybody with any complaints about Obama must either be racist or watch too much fox. You don't "need" to cause you can't and live in a retarded bubble.

Honestly, bud.. I don't have time to educate the unwilling.

If you want to be taken seriously, you should stop using words like "retarded bubble", and saying "fuck you" the first time your "facts" are confronted. If not, people will just assume you are some angry 12 year old.

What does leading behind mean to you? It seems nothing but a talking point.

His inaction on healthcare? What about the Republican Congress refusing to allocate premium easement funds, and blocking the opt ins of their states, and withholding the obamacare money from their states?

The Middle East? You're going to put the ME on him? really? After getting us out of two wars?

I'm sure Vladimir Putin respects and fears Donald Trump. Because you know, Donald Trump is the definition of a hard man. He's not at all a rich bitch who has never done a day of hard work in his life, right.

Leading behind, Obama was terrified of rocking the boat. He would never make a split second decision. Everything was mulled over, and by the time he made the decision, it was often too late.

I voted for Obama. I was very excited when healthcare passed, until I saw the shitty plans I was offered. If you remember when he took on and beat all of congress in a q&a about healthcare. What did he do? He handed it over to a bunch of assholes who came up with a terrible plan. Of course, looking back, I really think it was designed to fail so Hillary could install single payer.

Yes, he completely botched every foreign policy decision in his last 6 years. He "led from behind" during the Arab spring. He toppled Libya with no plan. And I'm sure you know where I sit on his decisions in Syria.

Yes, Putin is absolutely cautious in dealing with Trump. One of the first things he did was stroll over to Syria and drop a few bombs. Putin didn't do shit. It doesn't matter if he's a rich bitch. He put Mattis in charge, and Putin wants NONE of that.

Honestly, bud.. I don't have time to educate the unwilling.

If you want to be taken seriously, you should stop using words like "retarded bubble", and saying "fuck you" the first time your "facts" are confronted. If not, people will just assume you are some angry 12 year old.
Well you made 0 effort to educate anyone, so no loss there. I told you my age, and that I don't even have a tv to watch fox, so would you care to offer any actual information, or are you just fine saying "fox" and that's all?

Dealt the worst hand in modern presidential history:

- inherited a disastrous economy
- inherited Dubya's wars
- was half black in arguably the most racist first world country
- political opposition from day 1 looking to sabotage everything he wanted to do (remember the debt ceiling debacle, tea party, birthers)

And he did well. Took us out of a disastrous economy, represented the nation with dignity. He unfortunately had symbolic chains on him. Will definitely be looked at fondly in generations to come as a capable and intellectual giant weighed down but the most negative forces in politics; while Dubya and Dolan will be regarded as the intellectual midgets that they are. Our grandchildren will be reading books about the bright light in the dark chapters in our history of when we had an intelligent president worthy of respect (something that virtually the entirety of the rest of the world can see with extreme clarity).

PG_2017.06.26.US_Image-00-1.png

LOL at "racist country". Was it the scary bigots like me that voted for him, then realized everything he was selling was pure bullshit?

Your approval ratings chart should be expected after he kissed their asses and sent them checks for a decade.

Leading behind, Obama was terrified of rocking the boat. He would never make a split second decision. Everything was mulled over, and by the time he made the decision, it was often too late.

I voted for Obama. I was very excited when healthcare passed, until I saw the shitty plans I was offered. If you remember when he took on and beat all of congress in a q&a about healthcare. What did he do? He handed it over to a bunch of assholes who came up with a terrible plan. Of course, looking back, I really think it was designed to fail so Hillary could install single payer.

Yes, he completely botched every foreign policy decision in his last 6 years. He "led from behind" during the Arab spring. He toppled Libya with no plan. And I'm sure you know where I sit on his decisions in Syria.

Yes, Putin is absolutely cautious in dealing with Trump. One of the first things he did was stroll over to Syria and drop a few bombs. Putin didn't do shit. It doesn't matter if he's a rich bitch. He put Mattis in charge, and Putin wants NONE of that.

On the leading behind talking point, you have simply added more talking points, with zero data.

On healthcare, the argument from personal experience is not very convincing. I agree that the healthcare system needs big changes, but your argument is impoverished.

When you make statements like "he completely botched every foreign policy decision in his last 6 years." it is hard to take you seriously, as it is with most absolute claims of this sort.

It's hilarious to me that you think Vladimir Putin is afraid of Trump, or the people behind him. Putin is a torturer, and one who has been tortured, a soviet era strongman psycho. Trump is a pampered 70 year old baby with the hands of someone who has never touched anything course, save a sandtrap his fatass fell into.

LOL at "racist country". Was it the scary bigots like me that voted for him, then realized everything he was selling was pure bullshit?

Your approval ratings chart should be expected after he kissed their asses and sent them checks for a decade.

Bobgeese, why don't you entertain us with more of your Obama-Hillary Uraniaum conspiracy theories.

Well you made 0 effort to educate anyone, so no loss there. I told you my age, and that I don't even have a tv to watch fox, so would you care to offer any actual information, or are you just fine saying "fox" and that's all?

Google it. I'm not your father, but apparently, Fox news is.

Statements like "worst economic recovery in 100 years", make little sense and show you are either parroting what someone else said, or woefully unprepared for a serious debate on the economic performance of prior presidents.

Quality post.

{<jordan}

Google it. I'm not your father, but apparently, Fox news is.
Ok, what am i googling, exactly? My dad's dead, and wasn't really in charge of search engines, so maybe you can help me out here. I guess you think a dad's job is google searching, but mine didn't do that for me.

Ok, what am i googling, exactly? My dad's dead, and wasn't really in charge of search engines, so maybe you can help me out here. I guess you think a dad's job is google searching, but mine didn't do that for me.

I should have been more clear. Basically, you have disqualified yourself from any serious discussion on this issue.

On the leading behind talking point, you have simply added more talking points, with zero data.

On healthcare, the argument from personal experience is not very convincing. I agree that the healthcare system needs big changes, but your argument is impoverished.

When you make statements like "he completely botched every foreign policy decision in his last 6 years." it is hard to take you seriously, as it is with most absolute claims of this sort.

It's hilarious to me that you think Vladimir Putin is afraid of Trump, or the people behind him. Putin is a torturer, and one who has been tortured, a soviet era strongman psycho. Trump is a pampered 70 year old baby with the hands of someone who has never touched anything course, save a sandtrap his fatass fell into.

Leading from behind, Arab spring.

Obamacare is terrible, the point of my personal experience is, I wanted it to be great. It was terrible.

Hmm, Arab spring, Libya, ignoring the rise of Isis, then arming the extremists in Syria. Need I go on?

Then why didn't Putin do shit when Trump dropped some bombs on his boy?

Bobgeese, why don't you entertain us with more of your Obama-Hillary Uraniaum conspiracy theories.

LOL, the witness testifies soon. Stay tuned.

Of course, Hillary will never go down, but ample evidence will demonstrate she's a piece of shit.

Back