Oezdemir's court appearance video

Only one full of shit is you.

Original question is if punching someone is the best tactic to fight. Does someone break their hand when they punch? You lost that argument so you direct the narrative to one you can win but is not the original question.
I showed the video as an example that you can punch someone in a street fight if you know what you are doing, the quality of opponent means nothing and all those dudes kept walking without a care in the world so I can assume their hands didn’t break.You lost this argument man stop trying to grasp straws and just accept it. Lol talking about me trying to direct the narrative while you are the one that brought up quality of opponent and now kicking? Fucking dumbass can’t wait to see what bullshit “narrative” your going to divert to next

I showed the video as an example that you can punch someone in a street fight if you know what you are doing, the quality of opponent means nothing and all those dudes kept walking without a care in the world so I can assume their hands didn’t break.You lost this argument man stop trying to grasp straws and just accept it. Lol talking about me trying to direct the narrative while you are the one that brought up quality of opponent and now kicking? Fucking dumbass can’t wait to see what bullshit “narrative” your going to divert to next
How do we know none of those guys have broken hands after? Your intuition?

You're not going to win.
Screenshot_2017-11-20-14-27-46.png
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-better-to-strike-with-the-palm-or-closed-fist

lol who the fuck leg kicks in a street fight? In a street fight you throw hands, nobody actually uses MMA and in street fights people usually get knocked out quick. Any MMa fighter is proably getting ktfo in a matter of seconds against pro boxers.
LOL you've been watching too many low-level street fights

And wrestlers know how to fight? They know how to wrestle that doesn’t mean they are impervious to being knocked out man, I’m not saying boxers are invincible or anything and I’m not “boasting” about anything just correcting the other guy. If you see the video he posted and the one I posted you will see I am right and the kid that got slammed didn’t know how to fight and over extended himself while the video I showed the fights ended in seconds. So what is your point man?

My point is wrestling neutralizes boxing if the boxer can't stop a takedown. You can't box off your back and once you're on your back on the street with someone's weight on top of you pounding your face into the concrete good luck with your boxing

How do we know none of those guys have broken hands after? Your intuition?

You're not going to win.
View attachment 302935
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-better-to-strike-with-the-palm-or-closed-fist
How do you know their hands are broken? Your intuition?

I know why they use boxing gloves dude, but a few punches in a street fight is way different than the 1000s of punches boxers throw against other trained opponents who are much harder to KO than 95% of average people.

Your hand doesn’t automatically break when you punch someone, that depends on a lot of factors like if you punch the forehead your hand will probably break but if you punch the jaw or nose it will be all right most of the time and some people just have fragile hands. Anyways boxing is obviously effective in street fights and imo the most effective and efficient due to the speed and accuracy you can get with your punches allowing you to rattle off multiple opponents like in the videos. But really mma,kickboxing,karate,TKD all would probably work equally well on normal people if the guy that is putting it into affect knows what he’s doing

One has to laugh at this "A level athlete" crap....only on sherdog, can this sort of garbage take place...what does athletic ability have to do with fighting? As I have stated before...some of the greatest most dangerous fighters who ever lived, were not great athletes....George foreman...best KO ratio in the history of boxing...hit harder than probably any man alive....was slow, both of hand speed and foot speed...not a great athlete....yet, he'd hit you so hard, your entire family would feel it....

so please stop mentioning this A level athlete shit...it has nothing to do with fighting ability....
boom
thanks,

My point is wrestling neutralizes boxing if the boxer can't stop a takedown. You can't box off your back and once you're on your back on the street with someone's weight on top of you pounding your face into the concrete good luck with your boxing
Well yeah you’re right, If a boxer where to fight a wrestler in the street who ever imposes their “game plan” will win. If the boxer can hit him hard enough to knock him out or just fast enough to not let him get close for the takedown he wins while if the wrestler can take the boxer down that guy wins. Street fights just have too many variables and scenarios to say one guy would win 10 out of 10 times against the other

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but there is a story about Tex Cobb fighting about a dozen bikers armed with chains and tire irons and winning back in the 80s. They broke his arm and some ribs or something to that effect, but he put em all down in the end.

You can kind of believe it, since this is a guy who took a 15 round beating from Larry Holmes without giving up, in what was apparently one of the most lopsided title fights in boxing history.

Edit: found an article that seems to mention it, or a similar incident.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thestacks.deadspin.com/the-night-tex-cobb-saved-my-life-478472363/amp

Might have misremembered some details, or heard wrong.

A bit off topic, but there is a story about Tex Cobb fighting about a dozen bikers armed with chains and tire irons and winning back in the 80s. They broke his arm and some ribs or something to that effect, but he put em all down in the end.

You can kind of believe it, since this is a guy who took a 15 round beating from Larry Holmes without giving up, in what was apparently one of the most lopsided title fights in boxing history.

Edit: found an article that seems to mention it, or a similar incident.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/thestacks.deadspin.com/the-night-tex-cobb-saved-my-life-478472363/amp

Might have misremembered some details, or heard wrong.

Interesting post.

vs. multiple opponents, wrestling and BJJ would be a bad choice. Better to hit and run, so boxing and kickboxing would be better.

In a 1 vs 1, I'd go with wrestling / BJJ.

They are going to sue Volkan for everything he earned while in the UFC.

So 48K and 3 shirts.

"The other person in the fight was identified as Kevin Cohen. It was unclear what prompted the fight, but prosecutors said Cohen had sustained swelling and received cuts on his head from the fight."

That's it?

Well yeah you’re right, If a boxer where to fight a wrestler in the street who ever imposes their “game plan” will win. If the boxer can hit him hard enough to knock him out or just fast enough to not let him get close for the takedown he wins while if the wrestler can take the boxer down that guy wins. Street fights just have too many variables and scenarios to say one guy would win 10 out of 10 times against the other

The window of opportunity for a boxer to knock out an aggressive wrestler is very small if he can't stop a take down. I would take a pure wrestler over a pure boxer in a street fight any day

This is why I conceal carry and always have my finger on the trigger during an altercation.

You might swing on me but I'm gonna be the one strolling off into the sunset, George Zimmerman style, while your fat momma is crying on CNN.

The window of opportunity for a boxer to knock out an aggressive wrestler is very small if he can't stop a take down. I would take a pure wrestler over a pure boxer in a street fight any day
Like I said, depends how the fight starts and who attacks first, boxer atacks first ko, wrestler goes first takedown. Although I think even wrestlers start throwing punches first though I may be wrong, it’s just human instinct

Its clear to anyone that has thrown punches without a glove that you haven't. Your knowledge of grappling is even less if you think a room being full of people is relevant. Pretty much any BJJ player or wrestler has been in a practice room full of people all grappling. Good luck. Keep trolling
Take an opponent to the ground in a streetfight and the opponent's buddy is gonna stomp on your head

perfidious-jew.gif

Should have used his Jew Jitsu.

He better lawyer the fuck up, knowhatimsayin? They are still mad about stealing all their teeth during the holocaust to make gold bars.

Honestly...once your buttons are pushed...I'd do the same thing...what is big larry going to do, if you kick him in his leg or take his old ass down?

pull a knife, pull a gun, pepperspray your eyes until you're blind for life, there's many ways for idiots like you to go to heaven...

Both of those are awful for street fights if there are any hard surfaces or any other people close by

Which is 99% of fights

Sure, a quick guillotine or RNC would be best case scenario, but chances are those never present themselves. In a shaky situation, id rather have good hands and the ability to avoid punches
pull a knife, pull a gun, pepperspray your eyes until you're blind for life, there's many ways for idiots like you to go to heaven...

I think you misunderstood what I was saying...haha....and I've never met a guy in my life that carries pepper spray...that's a chick thing...but you completely misread my reasoning...oh well.

Back