2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think I would be embarrasses to be president of the warroom.

Imagine sitting at the dinner table.

"so whats new in your life colby?"

"ohhh I recently became president of the warroom. "

"the warroom? What is that? "

"it's an internet community that hides behind avatars and fights over politics and religion. "

"ohhh.... That.. That sounds... Wonderful dear. Glad you're being so constructive with your time. "

Don't forget we are just a sub community of the forum. You will be winning the president of the political subforum within the karate forum. Truly an honor.

This is GNN!!!

Rival moderate candidate @Quipling acknowledges cross over appeal while emphasizing key style differences.

“If there ever was a subtle version of the Donald, we just saw it. He basically called @JDragon ”low energy” while scoring points on the pizza gate like puppy pussy scandal by using simple canine figures of speech to make his point. ‘Tail between his legs ‘was really a double hammer fist’ politically, he reminded people of the scandal without giving it any credence”, said independent and unbiased GNN new correspondent Gandhi.

We await a response from the Dragon.

JDragon was “crying” so much that it was “hard to understand what he was saying

Don't forget we are just a sub community of the forum. You will be winning the president of the political subforum within the karate forum. Truly an honor.

Haha yes. I almost forgot

@irish_thug, you mentioned about threads being moved to the OT rather than being dumped for your platform.
I want to know what you will use the sticky thread for.
Open communication with minimal moderation. Only rules outside open racism not being allowed is that gif only responses are verboten.

It's a good feeling waking up to Election Day.

I honestly think I would be embarrasses to be president of the warroom.

Imagine sitting at the dinner table.

"so whats new in your life colby?"

"ohhh I recently became president of the warroom. "

"the warroom? What is that? "

"it's an internet community that hides behind avatars and fights over politics and religion. "

"ohhh.... That.. That sounds... Wonderful dear. Glad you're being so constructive with your time. "

I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I scream and yell about religion and politics at the dinner table and bus stops daily.

I'm not secretly anything. What you see is what you get. As for being President, I gravitate toward the shadowy figure of power situation. Like a benevolent Dick Cheney. Influence is attractive. Shaking hands and kissing babies isn't. I'm a VP with balls, through and through. Let someone else enjoy the spotlight.

PCP indeed.

By the way, you took your name from Agoraphobic Nosebleed?

BREAKING NEWS CUBO DIVULGES VIVA IS HIS BITCH

Good Morning War Room posters,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving feast and are enjoying their leftovers as breakfast. The election draws near, and with that in mind, I see fit to announce to you all yet another one of my great initiatives for the War Room. I have conducted a study and determined the War Room is one of the most active single sub forums on the forum. Despite this, we have been neglected for so long in one key area and one that is close to my own heart; gifs.

Take the Sports Bar for example, their activity is nowhere near close to ours, yet they have an entire suite of gifs just for them for every sport! EVEN SOCCER!! How is that fair to us? The blue color War Room posters grinding day in and day out, forced to use gifs created for other subforums. We have one gif, Trumpwrong. Is that fair either? The bias is clear.

With that said, it will be my prerogative to lobby the site moderators for our own suite of gifs, not just Trump gifs, but the classics. Ron Paul it's happening! George Bush shoe dodging! Thanks Obama! Mission Accomplished! Gifs that the War Room deserves. In time I hope we can come together as a group and submit ideas for our own War Room gifs and vote on them as peers for the best ones.

Vote Rational Poster for War Room President and march toward a new dawn in the field of gifs!

@Rod1
@Rozko
@S Class
@s karlyle
@sabretruth
@SafeSpace
@SammyPops
@sangreporsangre
@Satanical Eve
@SBJJ
@Scerpi
@Seano
@second sight

@shadow_priest_x
@ShadowRun
@HomerThompson
@irish_thug
@Kafir-kun
@Space
@Clippy
@Falsedawn
@JDragon
@senri
@alanb
@VivaRevolution
@Quipling
@pcptornado
@CauseImbetta
@snakedafunky
@colby25

@luckyshot
@Lead
@Limbo Pete

Last edited:
Most people arent going to vote for you

Happy?
At+what+point+does+one+persons+proof+become+absoluteif+you+_e6dee8cd8819fa7c259a441cd51ea32d.jpg

I would argue that most people aren't going to vote for any single candidate, at least not this round.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS CUBO DIVULGES VIVA IS HIS BITCH

GNN Breaking News!!!!

Other sources, that we have not confirmed, have confirmed that viva is cubo’s bitch!!!!!!

Settle down everyone. I need you all tight and malleable for the orchestration of our ascension. We are all in this together, all of one flesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back