• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settle down everyone. I need you all tight and malleable for the orchestration of our ascension. We are all in this together, all of one flesh...

Ima powerbomb you on thumbtacks legos and scorpions
xBx2eD.gif

Imagine that. The guy famous for being the least substantive poster in the War Room keeps right at it. Helping me prove the need. Thanks RP.

I'm not going to have you limit the free speech of the War Room?

Least substantive? Psh, you've liked my posts.

If I lack substance why did you feel the need to single me out in your debate questions?

<Dany07>

I'm not going to have you limit the free speech of the War Room?

Least substantive? Psh, you've liked my posts.

If I lack substance why did you feel the need to single me out in your debate questions?

<Dany07>
In this thread you've been at least moderately entertaining, and thus deserving of the occasional like. I'm not @HomerThompson, I won't withhold likes just because we are opponents. And empty gif posting is not speech, it's spam.

Found this article interesting:

TwoNinetyEight Analysis Coverage of PotWR Election
TwoNinetyEight has put together an in depth analysis with all polling data during this election (none) and come up with a definitive analysis before the primaries began. We use an expect modeling system know as Baseline Standard Defined Affiliation Trajectory Assertion (or BSDATA Model) to position candidates determine where a specific voter base will vote.

Pot_WR_Positioning.png

From this analysis, we have determined 10 of the 17 candidates will have a chance of advancing to the general election:
@HomerThompson
@Rational Poster
@JDragon
@Quipling
@irish_thug
@snakedafunky
@Space
@pcptornado
@Clippy
@senri
Of these candidates, we've found those who are positioned closely to determine groups. These groups serve to determine the rule that no more than one candidate will have a chance of making it to the general election:
Group 1- HomerThompson, Rational Poster
Group 2- JDragon, Quipling
Group 3- irish_thug
Group 4- snakedafunky, Space
Group 5- pcptornado, Clippy, Senri
To clarify the meaning of these groups, an example would be if HomerThompson get to the general election, we predict Rational Poster will not also make it in.

This has been an groundbreaking analysis of your WR election so you know the results before election night because the BSDATA model is never wrong in all the past elections we've used it for.

@HomerThompson
@irish_thug
@Kafir-kun
@Rational Poster
@Space
@Clippy
@Falsedawn
@JDragon
@senri
@alanb
@VivaRevolution
@Quipling
@pcptornado
@CauseImbetta
@snakedafunky
@colby25
@luckyshot

Ima powerbomb you on thumbtacks legos and scorpions
xBx2eD.gif

What will happen Mr Gutter is you will be kneeling for the benevolence of your own origins. We shall massage your cortex until you secrete the juices that overflows the latency of your dendrites.

What will happen Mr Gutter is you will be kneeling for the benevolence of your own origins. We shall massage your cortex until you secrete the juices that overflows the latency of your dendrites.

Ok Bray Wyatt

Ill Rko your whole career down the toilet at wrestlemania

You better tear down the cockpit door and let em run you over with lawn mowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back