2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. Completely derailing snakes positioning right before voting begins.

@snakedafunky, is this true? Are you simply running in a position you think there is a large voting base for?

No This is not true

Like a lot of these Jokers he is running for the coveted position of also ran

CRM1614ZSFd.jpg

Just like that

In regards to that knife its a lot like billy the kid said

" I promise you this, You will not make it"

So you are a criminal! Grounds for disqualification.

Another one down. Less to go.

In my country there is problem

and that problem is @Kafir-kun

He take everybody money

He never give it back

Throw the Kun down the well

So my country can be free

So you are a criminal! Grounds for disqualification.

Another one down. Less to go.

Im not a criminal Im just Grimy and gutter. Also its legal to carry a knife in the land of the free you probably communist !

Also Im not running im just the most well sought out endorsement this election season so there will be no

when it comes to OL gutter.

Hes never gonna get me im the crimson ghost
Every conversation I have with you compels me to dig something out of my cd collection. Operation Ivy recently made it back into regular rotation for the first time in years.

GNN Breaking News!!!!

Other sources, that we have not confirmed, have confirmed that viva is cubo’s bitch!!!!!!
Let's be honest , no one is overly surprised by this ....

Every conversation I have with you compels me to dig something out of my cd collection. Operation Ivy recently made it back into regular rotation for the first time in years.

music toy collecting ( guns joes army men)and weed are my passions in life brother. Its a toss up in life if my one true love is my wife or ska though

operation ivy is always a good listen

Do you know these guys?

Fucked up christmas song season is now underway
hohoho now I got a whiffle bat and if it gets cold enough I can make ya sing and cry like a bitch!!

Skinny yellow not fat red like a true Juggalo scrubby ninja warrior

Dont forget to donate to a toy drive near you !! Every kid should get that one super bad ass toy they wanted no matter what kinda fuckin basehead parents they have and if I could have x men power id ask for santa powers. Barbie dream houses and x boxes and gi joe space stations for all the good and bad lil kids of this world

Marry christmas Ill kick you in the ball bag if you dont leave me sugar cookies though and i aint fuckin round about that !!

music toy collecting ( guns joes army men)and weed are my passions in life brother. Its a toss up in life if my one true love is my wife or ska though

operation ivy is always a good listen

Do you know these guys?

Fucked up christmas song season is now underway
hohoho now I got a whiffle bat and if it gets cold enough I can make ya sing and cry like a bitch!!

Skinny yellow not fat red like a true Juggalo scrubby ninja warrior

Dont forget to donate to a toy drive near you !! Every kid should get that one super bad ass toy they wanted no matter what kinda fuckin basehead parents they have and if I could have x men power id ask for santa powers. Barbie dream houses and x boxes and gi joe space stations for all the good and bad lil kids of this world

Marry christmas Ill kick you in the ball bag if you dont leave me sugar cookies though and i aint fuckin round about that !!

@JDragon is a euro cuck who will let you bang his sister for a handful of pringles and his mom for a can of Budweiser

He jerks off to videos of jello jiggling while the sesame street theme plays and he thinks about Gorden

My grand daddy prolly killed his grand daddy with 2 hand grenades and a bayonet so that Michael Bisping and Alistair Overeem could be free

Consider yourself Carpet bombed Buddy

Stop trying to oppress me

@JDragon is a euro cuck who will let you bang his sister for a handful of pringles and his mom for a can of Budweiser

Don't have a sister and I actually have taste in beer (as a matter of fact I'll be hosting a beer tasting tomorrow night).

Other than that, I accept your endorsement!

Don't have a sister and I actually have taste in beer (as a matter of fact I'll be hosting a beer tasting tomorrow night).

Tornado4life

I aint never voting for some dude whos GErmish. Ya cant trust em!

I bet you got a hitler mustache over your gross euro wiener and take this song super serious

I like poverty uncleanliness and toil and dont want equality promoted with all of your decisions

Your gonna have to come play in the atomic garden with me and @pcptornado and that dude who snorts blow with a vacuum

Buddy

Ps if you Yell YAH I SEE HIM !! in your dirty Hollish accent Bruce Willis will show up and put a few in you with a Beretta

Buddy

And quality posts they were...

0FSgyOk.gif

stop being lame and post me some pictures of your favorite Gi Joe Guy and Vehicle

Asap ! Give the people what they want

Now ya know and im pretty sure thats half the battle

Beer tasting? What the hell is a beer tasting?

@Rational Poster I dont want you to be jealous of the attention im showing the other candidates and bite your moms leg or try to take a building home with you so Im going to post you a little reminder in regards to the election and make sure that you can feel the love tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back