2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting paradigm of absorptions. The melody of the gape will make the soft bodies and cortex irrepressibly moist in it's turbulent state. Delectable cuisines on the precipice of convergence will be coated to such a peak that the flavors will hurt the masses precious sweet and wet mouth. Revel in The Nexus...

Let us migrate with peace

Ok Bray Wyatt

Ill Rko your whole career down the toilet at wrestlemania

You better tear down the cockpit door and let em run you over with lawn mowers

I can already see how beautiful you will become when you unclench those tight walls that house the encephalic juices for us to taste. Still need to be marinated more...

Everytime i see @Kafir-kun avatar i think of this one Mia Khalifa documentary I saw about sex in the islamic world

I can already see how beautiful you will become when you unclench those tight walls that house the encephalic juices for us to taste. Still need to be marinated more...

You dont go in the bathroom with me

Im warning you

Ill put a knife right in you

Anything that has viva less left wing than homer is flawed

Also the categories are

Berniebrobot
Sanity
Deplorabot
WTF Republican
Unreliable

With an additional axis of troll/not troll.

GNN will have it’s own analysis shortly

Title of said documentary...for research purposes.

Im pretty sure if you put blow job and hijab into the google machine you will find it .

I got a chick looks lot like her minus the bolt ons that wants to be ms side gutter and I just cant bring myself to be that selfish of a person.

Anything that has viva less left wing than homer is flawed

Also the categories are

Berniebrobot
Sanity
Deplorabot
WTF Republican
Unreliable

With an additional axis of troll/not troll.

GNN will have it’s own analysis shortly

It is meant to position based on how they are running. Viva is attempting to not appeal to where he is ideologically. Although Homer is trying to do that too, I think he is still to the left because voters won't be able to see him anymore to the middle even if he runs that way. These are strict criterias within the BSDATA model to reach these conclusions Gandhi. 80% of the time, it works every time.

Last years debate had 1268 posts. This year we are over 2000. Tons of activity in our second election.

Go for it.

Based on the requirement and need for transparency in this campaign and for the voter's best interest, did you notify them, written or within an official clause, of your muslim faith?

I notified them if my atheism. It's only fair to disclose ideological affiliation.

Based on the requirement and need for transparency in this campaign and for the voter's best interest, did you notify them, written or within an official clause, of your muslim faith?

I notified them if my atheism. It's only fair to disclose ideological affiliation.
Notify them? Fool, I was asked to run because of my sharia platform!
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135678043/
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135678177
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135678239/

I'm going to show that @snakedafunky is a great dude, but actually rather liberal and is only using his Hitler / Nazi gimmick to solicit votes from the Right. As I do not wish the right wing to be disappointed by a War Room President again, I feel it is my duty to point out that snake is rather bright, but far from a conservative in the American sense.

snakedafunky bashing German conservative party AfD for wanting to close the borders in the EU

Ok, so where is the plan. You close the border and then? What happens with the Customs Unions? or the EU or Schengen.
What about all the delays because of border checks? How are you going to deal with an economy that was set up for borderless trade the last 40 years?
How are you going to combat that. Or we will just have 13%+ unemployment again.

Where are all those cops are coming from that protect the border? Who is going to pay for all those extras cops?
Are you going to build a wall or a fence? Where and how are you going to build it.
Like, have you seen their plan? How much would it cost? What consequences it would have to trade and the economy.
What measures they have in place to combat that. What about the Germans living in the EU what is the plan for them?
I mean did you look into their solutions past close the borders?

snakedafunky does not believe in promoting the Aryan race, thinks women should work

No, we do not want to promote the Aryan race again that didn't work out so well last time. We also let woman decide how many children they will have. If you take woman out of the workforce you loose 50% of your brain power.

snakedafunky thinks hate speech ain't free speech, at least in Germany

No most of the hate speech arrests in Germany are neo nazis speaking about Jews or open the concentration camps against for refugees. They try to initiate violence no one gets arrested for saying anything against refugees. For example they post on Facebook lets meet and beat up some immigrants. You need understand Germans history to understand those hate speech laws.

snakedafunky thinks gay men marrying is ok and should be allowed

I really cant see any reasonable argument against gay marriage that cant also apply to straight marriages.

snakedafunky making fun of "respected" "conservative" poster KONE

I am not sure which would be sadder. You having those saved every time some liberal wronged you in a thread.
Or you were rustled so much by the Trump lies thread you went and looked for them?

As I said, great dude, balanced dude.

Last edited:
Can you describe this "knife" you pull out at men in the bathroom?

The voters have a right to know.

CRM1614ZSFd.jpg

Just like that

In regards to that knife its a lot like billy the kid said

" I promise you this, You will not make it"

I'm going to show that @snakedafunky is a great dude, but actually rather liberal and is only using his Hitler / Nazi gimmick to solicit votes from the Right. As I do not wish the right wing to be disappointed by a War Room President again, I feel it is my duty to point out that snake is rather bright, but far from a conservative in the American sense.

snakedafunky bashing German conservative party AfD for wanting to close the borders in the EU

snakedafunky does not believe in promoting the Aryan race, thinks women should work

snakedafunky thinks hate speech ain't free speech, at least in Germany

snakedafunky thinks gay men marrying is ok and should be allowed

snakedafunky making fun of "respected" "conservative" poster KONE

As I said, great dude, balanced dude.

Oh shit. Completely derailing snakes positioning right before voting begins.

@snakedafunky, is this true? Are you simply running in a position you think there is a large voting base for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back