U.K mother wants 'Sleeping Beauty' banned in schools because Prince doesn't get consent

Some those Disney stories and old fairy tales are pretty rapey.
yeah, i don't think they should be banned but it wouldn't hurt to examine them critically.

God damn england fucking sucks. I'm so glad I'm not there. Imagine having to deal with all this PC crap AND live in england....F that.

lol

This retard from Alaska has a real hard-on for England.

You ever even been to England Mr Inuit? Or are you basing your knowledge of a country on shit you read online?

Judging by your 3k posts in 1 year I'm guessing you don't leave the house and yes you spend your life online.

You are ignorance little man. Go bother a polar bear or something.

there was a time we use to burn bitches at the stake. good times.

well, if we are going all out with the madness, she does have a point.

I just like how she refuses to back up any statements to the press afterwards because "of all the abuse".

yet if it had been two chicks, that dumb bitch wouldn't have said shit.

Every day I see more and more stories that seem like parody but end up being legit.

What you do is you ignore her completely. Every girl I knew growing up said a guy should never ask "can I kiss you." I have had multiple girls tell me its the worst thing to spoil a moment.

We know what assault looks like. If the kids is not returned and the cheek is turned, it was an oops and you stop. In sleeping beauty it was needed to save her life, akin to cpr lmao.

News companies are going after this like parasites trying to turn this into a big story. ONE crazy mother is all it takes...

I guess the prince should have left her dead and Goldilocks should be banned as well for promoting breaking and entering.

#MeToo(I can't believe she used this)

This version of the book really seems to have it all. A lack of consent which will trigger the far left, and an interracial couple to trigger the far right.

Everyone can get behind banning this book!

Since when did the opinion of 1 or a few persons amount to news?

The problem here is that people with a political axe to grind find inconsequential stories and promote it , because they hate certain attitudes and people. On sherdog, I have noticed that some rightwingers will make a thread about something said by some liberal no one knows about , because what was said plays in to the right's agenda of portraying the other side as unreasoanle ,unhinged and rediculous.

God damn england fucking sucks. I'm so glad I'm not there. Imagine having to deal with all this PC crap AND live in england....F that.
This was A woman's opinion. It isn't a mass movement.

Since when did the opinion of 1 or a few persons amount to news?

The problem here is that people with a political axe to grind find inconsequential stories and promote it , because they hate certain attitudes and people. On sherdog, I have noticed that some rightwingers will make a thread about something said by some liberal no one knows about , because what was said plays in to the right's agenda of portraying the other side as unreasoanle ,unhinged and rediculous.

But muh narrative!

yeah, i don't think they should be banned but it wouldn't hurt to examine them critically.

Jesus Christ.. White people like you are why 30% of white women are in relationships outside their race lol. And yes, I can tell from this one sentence that you are a white male millenial, likely between 23 and 28. Psuedo-Liberal. Drinking lattes you can barely afford. Didn't play basketball, but watched.

That's right.... One sentence.

Back