Men should start wearing body cameras to work w/ women...

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
Sort of like police in dangerous areas.

If you're going to put yourself at risk, you should have a camera there to verify you never did anything wrong.

Also, if I were a business owner, I'd be very hesitant to hire women - particularly ones 18-40.

Men shouldn't be harassing women. It's really not that hard

As fucked up as it sounds, I agree. All it takes is an accusation.

Dont be a dumbass and you have nothing to worry about.

Dont be a dumbass and you have nothing to worry about.

Unless you piss off a female (not that hard), or there is some political incentive (career opportunity or otherwise) to make a false allegation.

No trial by jury, no due process, no legal representation.

Is this the world we want to work in? Fuck that, bring on the body cameras.

If you're going to put yourself at risk, you should have a camera there to verify you never did anything wrong.

Also, if I were a business owner, I'd be very hesitant to hire women - particularly ones 18-40.

Working with women already fucking sucks now we have this shit to worry about.
<Wenger85>

Yeah, but who wants to work out strapping a GoPro on their penis?

The vision of the future as presented by Demolition Man is underrated.

giphy.gif

It's coming...

I just mounted cameras in all the women’s bathrooms at my work incase any of them try to make claims
against me when I’m in there. Better safe than sorry I say.

38% of people have dated someone from work, 16% of married people met their spouse at work, and much higher if you include people who've just hooked up with coworkers casually. Men wouldn't hit on female coworkers if it didn't often work. A body cam that catches every time someone asks a chick out and every joke or complaint they make to other coworkers doesn't sound like a great morale booster at work.

Last edited:
It wouldn't work. The cameras themselves are a form of sexual harassment.

The vision of the future as presented by Demolition Man is underrated.

giphy.gif

It's coming...
Now image someone working out how to hack that wireless interface and piggie back as a voyeur without their knowledge... or even duping his feed from her into his own bootleg set. Virtual assault?

lmao. This is the dumbest idea ever.

Or.... They should just stop sexually harassing women, especially at work.

It's really not hard to do that.

I already have a camera drone that follows me from cubicle to cubicle, plus make sure to always wear the wedding ring. This shit is getting ridiculous though, if men arent allowed to make a move on chicks (within reason) we are going extinct.

Back