PWD 5:16 - Ain’t Done With You Yet

How Do you eat your steak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I was wearing my OUTDOOR slippers inside ALL DAY. It's a good goddamn thing my maid is coming is Friday. Fucking hell.

Good call my good pal @Minotauro Rex

Try this one, bro. I cropped the other dudes out too.

wRd5N1l.gif

That does sound like a pretty damn good friend, I guess. Maybe I was wrong about Bucky.

Falcon is like the loyal house wife and Bucky is the side chick who gives you attitude because she wants to be the wife.

Falcon is like the loyal house wife and Bucky is the side chick who gives you attitude because she wants to be the wife.

I feel like Bucky is the long-time wife, college sweetheart, and Cap's one true love while Falcon is the work wife that he has fun with at work but would never actually choose over Bucky but she's in love with him and he knows that so he uses that to like get her to make cookies and run out for coffee and shit.

I've only watched about half the movies, though.

I feel like Bucky is the long-time wife, college sweetheart, and Cap's one true love while Falcon is the work wife that he has fun with at work but would never actually choose over Bucky but she's in love with him and he knows that so he uses that to like get her to make cookies and run out for coffee and shit.

I've only watched about half the movies, though.

<{hfved}>

More than half. I haven't seen the second Avengers, but I did see Civil War (which came after, right?). I also only saw parts of Iron Man 2 but I think I saw all of 3. Haven't seen the new Thor, new Guardians, or newish Spiderman.

More than half. I haven't seen the second Avengers, but I did see Civil War (which came after, right?). I also only saw parts of Iron Man 2 but I think I saw all of 3. Haven't seen the new Thor, new Guardians, or newish Spiderman.

2017 has been a great year for MCU

All three of those movies are amazing

Thor 3 especially

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back