• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are from Florida so you definitely know about poverty and shit standards of living
This isn't true unless you live in the middle areas of FL, at least 60 miles inland. Mike&Faust live near the lower East coast, so they are surrounded by beautiful women and nice weather.

I know you already know this, but it gets annoying when ppl go off Florida man stories, the only ppl in FL that make the news for dumb shit are the dumbasses in the poverty/middle section of the state.

29 stumps sucks rhinoceros balls, but at least I admit it haha

I can't wait for the Bulls to draft Marvin Bagley

Don't you guys have that big slingshot ride? I envy you.
negative, we have nothing of the sort haha

not even for the annual Pioneer Days festival where they have rides and whatnot

Playa, we have one grocery store. ONE (not counting the commissary on base). One chain restaurant, Dennys. Numerous fast food places though obviously. We do have like 15 tattoo shops, alteration shops, massage parlors, and barbershops each though
edit: the next city over though has like a SuperWalmart, Home Depot, numerous restaurants (IHOP, Applebees, Sizzler, etc..), Big 5 sporting goods, Tractor Supply Co oddly enough, 3 grocery stores (well including the Food 4 Less, if that counts haha) and way more retail establishments

Playa, we have one grocery store. ONE (not counting the commissary on base). One chain restaurant, Dennys. Numerous fast food places though obviously. We do have like 15 tattoo shops, alteration shops, massage parlors, and barbershops each though
edit: the next city over though has like a SuperWalmart, Home Depot, numerous restaurants (IHOP, Applebees, Sizzler, etc..), Big 5 sporting goods, Tractor Supply Co oddly enough, 3 grocery stores (well including the Food 4 Less, if that counts haha) and way more retail establishments

Damn playa. Is it mostly military that lives in your city because I don't see why anyone would want to live there.

LA is a shit hole with a couple of nice pockets that no sherdogger could ever afford to live in. You guys are basically bragging about what rich people own that's somewhat in the vicinity of where your half million dollar rickety ass shack of a house stands.

I'll await your responses in about 6 hours when you get out of traffic.

"We have the following poverty level vendors..."

LA is a shit hole with a couple of nice pockets that no sherdogger could ever afford to live in. You guys are basically bragging about what rich people own that's somewhat in the vicinity of where your half million dollar rickety ass shack of a house stands.

You sound poor

Damn playa. Is it mostly military that lives in your city because I don't see why anyone would want to live there.
surprisingly only about half, the base houses about 11-1200 servicemembers and their families, but the city has 25k people

Some are retirees like my dad, even less are Veterans w/ decent jobs like me.

The vast majority of the rest are people either on probation released from LA and the surrounding areas and can only go so far and need cheap housing (hence the recent murders), or just straight up government moochers in the form of disability, welfare, and food stamps. or Desert Rats as we call them

"We have the following poverty level vendors..."
well...SB County is the biggest landmass wise in the entire US
29 Palms, going by per capita income, is the poorest incorporated city in the entire county....

our per capita income is 19.7k, SB County as a whole is 21.3k and Riverside county is 23.7k

well...SB County is the biggest landmass wise in the entire US
29 Palms, going by per capita income, is the poorest incorporated city in the entire county....

our per capita income is 19.7k, SB County as a whole is 21.3k and Riverside county is 23.7k

Oh I know... You guys would roll out a red carpet (or at least paint the sand red) for a Golden Corral.

Oh I know... You guys would roll out a red carpet (or at least paint the sand red) for a Golden Corral.
we're getting a Cold Stone and Starbucks in town like real soon, people out here are losing their minds

i'm over here like 'where the hell is our Wendy's tho?'

The insignificant wailing of a fool slowly realizing he's economically dominated itt. Grovel at my feet, peasant.

The insignificant wailing of a fool slowly realizing he's economically dominated itt. Grovel at my feet, peasant.

88013.jpg

read that Drummond has a higher 3 point % than Lonzo

<6>

Ramon Sessions still getting major minutes and Frank Ntilikina is yet to even see the floor LOL

Maybe he'll get 3 minutes in the 4th of this 20 point blowout

It's comedy, my brother lived there stationed and loves it misses it even though he's at Pendleton now...

Is that your "tiny" home in your AV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back