***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprisingly only about half, the base houses about 11-1200 servicemembers and their families, but the city has 25k people

Some are retirees like my dad, even less are Veterans w/ decent jobs like me.

The vast majority of the rest are people either on probation released from LA and the surrounding areas and can only go so far and need cheap housing (hence the recent murders), or just straight up government moochers in the form of disability, welfare, and food stamps. or Desert Rats as we call them
I like how you added 'hence the recent murders' lmao

24129515_1124218257710972_7593184755351175812_n.jpg

LmAO! @ gswussies in panic mode and forcing an injured durCANt to play vs the FAKERS!

Meanwhle theBeard rapes oladiPOOH and indiCANa. LOL!

I wonder if he’ll actually consider them. Simmons, Embiid and Lebron would be awesome. Just need another 3 point shooter
The got riddSHITS and covington has turned into a 3pter. The russian can also shoot the 3 and is on a rookie salary. This team with the King can be very scary...

LmAO! @ gswussies in panic mode and forcing an injured durCANt to play vs the FAKERS!

Meanwhle theBeard rapes oladiPOOH and indiCANa. LOL!
Well he's missed 3 games straight and 4 out of 5 with a sprained ankle (code for vag), it's about time he started playing again.

Winning solves and shuts everything....

Lol you are not familiar with this city.

Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton got killed in Philly by the press and the media while they dawned over Bowa and over the Hill Pete Rose.

Schmidt and Carlton are by far the greatest Phillies ever. Brought the team their first title and combined for 3 MVPs and 4 Cy Youngs and got shit on because "they weren't grinders"

This city is retarded when it comes to sports stars.

They fucking hated Lindros until he retired.

Lol you are not familiar with this city.

Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton got killed in Philly by the press and the media while they dawned over Bowa and over the Hill Pete Rose.

Schmidt and Carlton are by far the greatest Phillies ever. Brought the team their first title and combined for 3 MVPs and 4 Cy Youngs and got shit on because "they weren't grinders"

This city is retarded when it comes to sports stars.

They fucking hated Lindros until he retired.
I guess they rather idolize some "actor " in a fiction boxing movie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back