Honolulu Med Marijuana users have 30 days to turn in their guns

Lol, the U.S. is so full of shit that its laughable. The U.S. government should also take guns away from alcohol consumers and people that are prescribed various pills.

Finally, these violent drug addicts can no longer go around murdering, ruining families (other than their own) and ruining our clean streets.

I've seen the devil's herb change many men and women into violent criminals. It's almost like the scarecrow from Batman. One puff of some weed and they turn into violent lunatics, given that they don't overdose and die on the spot.
enhanced-buzz-orig-21956-1362606046-5.jpg

They don't keep a registry of people who buy booze.
Wait for the proposals to have "Alcohol user Identification Databases"

Gun rights groups have been saying for some time "don't get the card" my wife has a friend in Michigan who has her medical card. Michigan also has a handgun registry... when is that story coming out? Oh, wife's friend asked everyone on social media a year or so ago if she could keep her guns... everyone was trying to tell her she could, I disagreed.

“Your medical marijuana use disqualifies you from ownership of firearms and ammunition,” read the letter signed by police chief Susan Ballard
Translation:

"Our firearm registration data base is finally going to pay off! All we have to do is change the word registration to confiscation"

no "gun grabber" thinks marijuana use precludes a threat from a gun owner, thats in your head
Wait, did you mean to use the word 'preclude'?

Because if you did I don't think you know what that word means as it makes your sentence... well.. not make sense.

Last edited:
Is applying for a license to do something tantamount (legally speaking) to actually doing it? If I got a driver's license does that mean I'm driving around?

I have been using cannabis for my PTSD (diagnosed by a doc) for a long time. When medical mj was passed, I thought cool, now I can get it legally. I saw the paperwork and immediately changed my mind. No way in hell I'm putting myself on record like that. Now we have recreational here so it's all good in the neighborhood.

"They're not coming for your guns" and "What's the big deal about registering your guns". We've all heard that many times and now we have this.

Do they have a similar prohibition for people that are on psychotropic medication?

Is applying for a license to do something tantamount (legally speaking) to actually doing it? If I got a driver's license does that mean I'm driving around?

You have a drivers license? We're going to need you to turn in all of your guns, buy some more, and then turn those in too.

I don't see how this will stand with my very limted understanding of US laws.

It won't. The only question is how long it will take for it to be overturned.

This kind of thing hurts those who truly want sensible gun control laws.

I'm not one that will get to cite this, but there's gonna be a bunch of "I told you so's" coming, and...yeah.

They did.

I literally told the Hawaii Rifle Association to tell them. i told them so and no one listend to the one lawyer who has won 2 a cases in hawaii

I hope a good lawyer can challenge this, it's nonsensical and sets a bad precedent too.

Back