Scholars found first known copy of Jesus’ forbidden teachings to his bro James in original Greek

10 commandments were very relevant to the time, and mostly still make sense. Not all Christians believe in literal translations of the arc, or in Jesus as a zombie. You sound stupid. In church, they speak about this stuff in pretty common sense ways.. "Jesus spirit is risen in each of us" and things like that. More people "know" than you think.

Christianity cab be more nonsense than Islam. because Islam a religon of true belief and action. Action etc. Most christians do not know about they religion and pick and choose a lot. This not even mention it have more contradictions in it.

Last edited:
Christianity cab be more nonsense than Islam. because Islam a religon of true belief and action. Action etc. Most christians do not know about they religion and pick and choose a lot. This not even mention it have more contradictions in it.

Well, you'e wrong.. And Christianity goes the ultimate step of kindness, and even loving your enemy. If people decided to love their enemies, the world would have a lot less suffering.

Islam has a lot of good qualities, but it is still more coarse and harshly judgemental.

My friends who fast for Ramadan, who I wish an eid Mubarak to when they are done, seem to think their impressive display of dedication will lead them to money as payment. One of the gif like toons associated with the holiday that you see on Muslims Facebook is a little guy with gold being dropped in his hand. It is still a religion of power and wealth. To be honest, it needs Jesus. Europe and the West ended up with the more peaceful society developing along side the golden rule.. The golden rule made it so you didn't have life and death haggles for everything you purchased, it was just right to treat people equally.. Things like that.

The golden rule kept people there from thinking it ok to rip off systems designed to help people that really need it, at least not on a level that sunk the systems; they put the golden rule ahead of their own narrow self-interest up until the recent past. That is changing now, at least in America. Every Albanian in this area that pulled a big insurance scam is living the high life lol. I hate to laugh, but it is actually kind of funny how Americans I know who make valid claims are harassed and denied, but albanians with their obvious lies and disdain for the American systems seem to float right past it. Notice, however, that the places where people come from that are great at scamming the system do not have any great systems themselves. It takes a certain amount of people playing by the golden rule to create those systems.. These people know it, don't care, and hide their feelings about it under a pretense of "Americans are stupid."

Those Muslim doctors in Michigan just scammed the government out of more than a BILLION. That is not very holy behavior.

I'm having a baby with a girl from Syria who was raised Muslim right now.

Last edited:
Well, you'e wrong.. And Christianity goes the ultimate step of kindness, and even loving your enemy. Of people decided tomlobebtheor enemies, the world would have a lot less suffering.

Islam has a lot of hold qualities, but it is still more coarse and harshly judgemental.

My friends who fast for Ramadan, who I wish an eid Mubarak to when they are done, seem to think their impressive display of dedication will lead them to money as payment. One of the gif like toons associated with the holiday that you see on Muslims Facebook is a little guy with gold being dropped in his hand. It is still a religion of power and wealth. To be honest, it needs Jesus. Europe and the West ended up with the more peaceful society developing along side the golden rule.. The golden rule made it so you didn' have roofs and death haggle for everything you purchased, it was just right to treat people equally..

The golden rule kept people there from thinking ok to rip off systems designed to help people that really need it, at least not on a level that sunk the systems; they put the golden rule ahead pfntbeirnpwn narrow self-interest up until the recent past. That is changing now, at least in America. Every Albanian in this area that pulled a big insurance scam isnlibingbthe high life lol. I hate to laugh, but it is actually kind of funny how Americans I know who make valid claims are harassed and denied, but albanians with their obvious lies and disdain for the American systems seem to float right past it. Notice, however, that the places where people come from that are great at scamming the system do not have any great systems themselves. It takes a certain amount of people playing by the golden rule to create those systems.. These people know it, don't care, and hide their feelings about it under a pretense of "Americans are stupid."

Those Muslim doctors in Michigan just scammed the government out of more than a BILLION. That is not very holy behavior.

You have a bias that is obvious. I have no bias I dislike all religions especially Abrahamic. I judge equally Abrahamic but with that to be said.

I do not see how any atheist or non Christian can study those religions and come believe that christianity is most logical of them. It is not. There been many books and smart minds who prove that christianity is a fairytale.

You have a bias that is obvious. I have no bias I dislike all religions especially Abrahamic. I judge equally Abrahamic but with that to be said.

I do not see how any atheist or non Christian can study those religions and come believe that christianity is most logical of them. It is not. There been many books and smart minds who prove that christianity is a fairytale.
What is more logical with the al-Qur'an than the New Testament?

So what period are the codes from? Septuagint was from 300 B.C., but the codecs were found in Egypt. Greece didn't rule Egypt until 300 A.D.

Greek was the equivalent of English back then. All other languages (like Latin) really sucked, hence why the evolved into other languages. It is really difficult to express yourself in Latin, hence why most Roman poets wrote in Greek (with one famous exception in particular).

Alexander conquered Egypt, and the Greeks of the colony of Alexandria lived there until the 1950s (they were expelled in an ethnic cleansing). The Ptolemy's ruled Egyt until Octavian (Roman Emperor) took over. You could say Greeks again took control again when they established themselves as the head of the Roman Empire.

"Smart minds".

So what period are the codes from? Septuagint was from 300 B.C., but the codecs were found in Egypt. Greece didn't rule Egypt until 300 A.D.

They're dated late 3rd / early 4th century.

The gnostic gospels contradict a deluge of Christian teachings. There are things in those gospels, like Jesus being resurrected and turning into a giant

<{Joewithit}>

It all makes sense now.

Jesus = the original Nephilim

<{yahyou}>

Certainly.

We're seeing all the "action" all around the world.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/sc...s-to-his-brother-james-in-its-original-greek/

More info about it's discovery at the link.

I've never heard of his forbidden teachings before. Anyone have some insight?
A lot of these gnostic gospels are floating about, but most of them are so much newer than the one's in the NT canon that they're not taken particularly seriously. They don't correlate at all with the Q source in the synoptics, and don't resonate with John either. If I recall, however, the Gospel of Thomas is actually freakishly early. Not early enough to have ever been considered in the canon sense the gospels were accepted really, really early, but still....

No article I can find dates this particular piece, which is funny cuz that's usually what the media loves (as if there is some conspiracy to how the NT canon was formed...it's not particularly scandalous, honestly). My guess is it circles around 500 ad?

when jesus supposedly walked the earth 99.99999999% of people didnt write pretty sure the "stories" of the bible werent even written down until a few HUNDRED years after his supposed death...

the people who "wrote" the bible literally were writing a work of fiction loosely based upon hundreds of yrs old game of "telephone"

That would be rather incorrect. More like....20. Give or take.
I should note that the field of research that focuses on this shit is a mixed bag of folks with religious conviction and those without. 19th century turned biblical studies into a part of history (and it's method was more of a historical science). The rise of the historical-critical method, attached to the enlightenment, created a field largely grounded on a methodological atheism. I say this because the dating of some of Paul's epistle's can't be reduced to some kind of religious bias... It doesn't mean it's true, mind you. It just means that there is a theological school of thought (Paul and his bros) that interpret Jesus's life, death, and resurrection in a way that's consistent with the documents that are written later, the Gospels.

Thanks to @Spoken for trying to save my thread with relevant information
I do what I can. I'm not biblical scholar, but I've certainly taken a number of classes on this stuff and can fumble my way about.... It's interesting stuff, how these texts came about. The NT isn't nearly as fun as the OT. Once you start looking into the OT, it totally rearranges how you think religions come into existence.

Folk expect some conspiracy, but the way religions like Judaism formed and came to be what it is in the 1st century AD reveals a far more critical, thoughtful, and complex narrative. If you want books on the subject, let me know.

I do what I can. I'm not biblical scholar, but I've certainly taken a number of classes on this stuff and can fumble my way about.... It's interesting stuff, how these texts came about. The NT isn't nearly as fun as the OT. Once you start looking into the OT, it totally rearranges how you think religions come into existence.

Folk expect some conspiracy, but the way religions like Judaism formed and came to be what it is in the 1st century AD reveals a far more critical, thoughtful, and complex narrative. If you want books on the subject, let me know.

I don't have a lot of reading time, but I'm always listening to documentaries while I do my art. And documentaries you know of?

Well, you'e wrong.. And Christianity goes the ultimate step of kindness, and even loving your enemy. Of people decided tomlobebtheor enemies, the world would have a lot less suffering.

Islam has a lot of hold qualities, but it is still more coarse and harshly judgemental.

My friends who fast for Ramadan, who I wish an eid Mubarak to when they are done, seem to think their impressive display of dedication will lead them to money as payment. One of the gif like toons associated with the holiday that you see on Muslims Facebook is a little guy with gold being dropped in his hand. It is still a religion of power and wealth. To be honest, it needs Jesus. Europe and the West ended up with the more peaceful society developing along side the golden rule.. The golden rule made it so you didn' have roofs and death haggle for everything you purchased, it was just right to treat people equally..

The golden rule kept people there from thinking ok to rip off systems designed to help people that really need it, at least not on a level that sunk the systems; they put the golden rule ahead pfntbeirnpwn narrow self-interest up until the recent past. That is changing now, at least in America. Every Albanian in this area that pulled a big insurance scam isnlibingbthe high life lol. I hate to laugh, but it is actually kind of funny how Americans I know who make valid claims are harassed and denied, but albanians with their obvious lies and disdain for the American systems seem to float right past it. Notice, however, that the places where people come from that are great at scamming the system do not have any great systems themselves. It takes a certain amount of people playing by the golden rule to create those systems.. These people know it, don't care, and hide their feelings about it under a pretense of "Americans are stupid."

Sorry, but the Bible contradicts itself on the peace tip. Jesus repeatedly says if you dont believe in him, he will punish you forever in the starkest of agonies. Turn the other cheek is nothing but a momentary truce, quite like Islamic conquerors loved to talk about before their fire and judgement took place.

That would be rather incorrect. More like....20. Give or take.
I should note that the field of research that focuses on this shit is a mixed bag of folks with religious conviction and those without. 19th century turned biblical studies into a part of history (and it's method was more of a historical science). The rise of the historical-critical method, attached to the enlightenment, created a field largely grounded on a methodological atheism. I say this because the dating of some of Paul's epistle's can't be reduced to some kind of religious bias... It doesn't mean it's true, mind you. It just means that there is a theological school of thought (Paul and his bros) that interpret Jesus's life, death, and resurrection in a way that's consistent with the documents that are written later, the Gospels.

Not hundreds of years, and not 20. Around 70 CE is the rough date for the gospels being floated about. However, the speculative work, Q, is thought to be an older text, how old is unknown.

Back