Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

https://media.giphy.com/media/:eek::eek::eek:vFsTHxXd96/giphy.gif

LOL these keep getting better.

You guys may want to wait and hold off on assumptions like this. If Mueller is giving Flynn a plea deal it's likely he has more than just contact with Russians but no details on the content of those conversations.

In other words, you guys may be setting yourselves up for a foot in mouth situation.
Why would they change pattern now?

I don't think Trump gets to those Nixon numbers. I'm quietly confident that Tricky Dick will retain his crown.

Probably. the orangutan simply has not had enough time to catch up to the king.

You guys may want to wait and hold off on assumptions like this. If Mueller is giving Flynn a plea deal it's likely he has more than just contact with Russians but no details on the content of those conversations.

In other words, you guys may be setting yourselves up for a foot in mouth situation.
That foot is already wedged in tight imo

And I wanted to follow and discuss taxes today fuck!

And even if the "contact" was just "Hey, we want to really work with you guys" that is giving Russia a HUGE motivation to help Trump win.

But outside of even that - Trump has flatly DENIED everything regarding any connections or contact with Russia and now Flynn will testify he was ordered by Trump to make contacts with Russia DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

And Trump wanted Comey to go easy on Flynn once he was fired. And even after he was fires Trump went out of his way to praise Flynn and said he regretted firing him etc. Trying to send messages through the media to keep him loyal.

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-5.gif

Didn't realize simply talking was collusion.
"Well, sure, the Trump campaign was instructed by Trump to talk to the Russians, but not ABOUT the Trump campagn. Jeez, lol, they were talking about... soccer..."

Belief

and inside info
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The fuck is this shit. How exquisite a douche chill is this. Oh wow. Dude, when you have lost your mind this badly, you need to roll on over to Joshua Tree and borrow a toke off one of the climbers there. Chill in the sun, feel the wind. Maybe score some hippie box. Don't worry, I have inside info that you won't get piss tested this month.

This is all good and well but the contention was not only that Russia interfered with our election but that Trump colluded with them.

The first point is a non starter. .. everybody knows Trump won fair and square because he put the work in the rust belt and Hillary was a shit candidate. Obama voters did not come out for her simple as that.

The second part of the equation, Trump collusion, has yet to even be alleged. Maybe it will be in the future but as of now we just have perjury which every unbiased person knows is just a Gotchya technicality. Not to mention Flynn was fired immediately by trump.

We'll see how this progresses but as of now this is a nothing burger. You know how I know? If the investigation ended here at this point... they were unable to find any other wrongdoing, Trump haters would not be the least bit satisfied. For the foaming at the mouth hater crowd, it's Trump impeached or fail. Anything short of that and he's still gonna be in the Oval Office razzing you for the next 3-8 years.

Trump doesn't survive this

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

i'll be more than happy to eat crow if it changes...

but a guy that plays golf every other day is not likely to be directly involved w/ the daily planning and strategies involved if there truly is some actual Conspiracy (not sure there actually is, not any more than the DEMs were also doing anyway)

IOW the guy that doesn't know the USVI is part of his country, is probably not the one directing people to engage w/ Russians.....

Don't get your hopes up. Trump has the power to pardon Flynn, and considering his history with the Obama administration, I don't think it's going to turn out as people would expect.
Trump campaing HQ in NY. Eric Schneiderman is AG there. Trump can't pardon State level offences. Mueller and Schneiderman can work together. This plea VERY likely takes potential state level charges off the table as well. Trump can't do that.

Back