Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The fuck is this shit. How exquisite a douche chill is this. Oh wow. Dude, when you have lost your mind this badly, you need to roll on over to Joshua Tree and borrow a toke off one of the climbers there. Chill in the sun, feel the wind. Maybe score some hippie box. Don't worry, I have inside info that you won't get piss tested this month.
Lol at hippie box
You old man

Taxes? What are those?
The boring shit that only a handful of WR folks want to discuss. Oh and effect every person in the country, our economy, healthcare, etc.. No biggie!

You kids think Don will stay off the Twitter this morning..?

th

looks like the talk about him flipping was true

I think you nailed the real story here.

On its face, this charge is small potatos. If the indictment for lying about relatively innocuous matters is the most they can come up with against Flynn, then the investigation is a bust. But, and this is where it gets very interesting, it's plauisible that they are slapping Flynn on the wrist because he's spilling the beans. If so, things might get very interesting indeed.

"Well, sure, the Trump campaign was instructed by Trump to talk to the Russians, but not ABOUT the Trump campagn. Jeez, lol, they were talking about... soccer..."

Soccer? Don't you mean adoptions?

He's a DEMOCRAT!!11!!1 Just like Cohn, Jared and Ivanka.

(actually he was registered as one up until he had falling out with Obama admin IIRC)

So basically Flynn will play for whoever is willing to pay him the most.

i'll be more than happy to eat crow if it changes...

but a guy that plays golf every other day is not likely to be directly involved w/ the daily planning and strategies involved if there truly is some actual Conspiracy (not sure there actually is, not any more than the DEMs were also doing anyway)

IOW the guy that doesn't know the USVI is part of his country, is probably not the one directing people to engage w/ Russians.....

So this guy plays golf every other day but gets credit for everyyyything that went well with this country so far: economy, Syria, etc... (as you and your ilk have stated in support of trump in numerous previous posts).

Damn he is the 2nd coming of Christ as far as You are concerned!..

Man, I'm in a good mood all of a sudden.

Happy Friday!

Last edited:
i'll be more than happy to eat crow if it changes...

Dude, what's already come out discredits you, but you don't admit it. And it's already clear that Flynn is getting off light because he's cooperating, which clearly leaves someone above him as a target, which leaves very few possible people. You didn't admit you were wrong on the email thing, and you're still clinging to a ridiculous defense now. There is no chance at all that you'll admit when you're further proven wrong. You'll just defend Trump to the death.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The fuck is this shit. How exquisite a douche chill is this. Oh wow. Dude, when you have lost your mind this badly, you need to roll on over to Joshua Tree and borrow a toke off one of the climbers there. Chill in the sun, feel the wind. Maybe score some hippie box. Don't worry, I have inside info that you won't get piss tested this month.
Do you know where members of my family are employed?

why, for example, I live where I do?

no, right?

carry on

Dude, what's already come out discredits you, but you don't admit it. And it's already clear that Flynn is getting off light because he's cooperating, which clearly leaves someone above him as a target, which leaves very few possible people. You didn't admit you were wrong on the email thing, and you're still clinging to a ridiculous defense now. There is no chance at all that you'll admit when you're further proven wrong. You'll just defend Trump to the death.
I wasn't wrong on the email thing, you just don't understand policies on Operational Security b/c well why would you.....

Three people were fired and charged, from my base this year, for accessing classified materials from non classified networks. WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO W/O INTENT, PERIOD.

Ive also never voted for Trump or any other GOP presidential candidate ever, keep playing that card though even though you know it's wrong.

Too easy

The boring shit that only a handful of WR folks want to discuss. Oh and effect every person in the country, our economy, healthcare, etc.. No biggie!

That was so 2009-2017 obama era talk son. Now it's how it's going to affect me personally.. I had my wife who's a cpa check it out and we'll save money. Fuck everyone else.

Do you know where members of my family are employed?

why, for example, I live where I do?

no, right?

carry on

Don Jr??? Eric??? Is that you????

Or maybe they work at Breitbart???

That was so 2009-2017 obama era talk son. Now it's how it's going to affect me personally.. I had my wife who's a cpa check it out and we'll save money. Fuck everyone else.
Word. You'll have to forgive me if I actually care about other folks, the economy and the future of our country.

So this guy plays golf every other day but gets credit for everyyyything that went well with this country so far: economy, Syria, etc... (as you and your ilk have stated in support of trump in numerous previous posts).

Damn he is the 2nd coming of Christ as far as You are concerned!..
find me a post of myself touting Trump for any accomplishment, I implore you......

All I've ever said I thought he was funny sometimes, you people are clearly confusing me w/ other presumed Conservatives on here

I have said the economy is not getting worse, but I never gave Trump credit for continuing it's rise, not congruent at all IMO

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

Special counsel Robert Mueller has charged former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn with "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador.

The charge against Flynn is the first in Mueller's probe that has reached someone in the Trump White House and is the latest sign that the special counsel investigation is intensifying.

This makes 4 people connected to the Trump White House indicted.

Only the best people

When are the charges from? Is it before or after he was associated with Trump?

Back