Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

"After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of 'treason' and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions." - Michael Flynn

Doesn't look like Flynn is about to testify to anything that points to treason or other outrageous acts. Sorry brosefs.
You're right. That totally makes prison less prison-y.

North Korea BTFO!!!

President Trump still has yet to play the "War Card".

th

The boring shit that only a handful of WR folks want to discuss. Oh and effect every person in the country, our economy, healthcare, etc.. No biggie!
@michaelianblack
In light of the tax bill, it seems like the reason more Republicans aren’t outraged about the charges against Roy Moore is because they honestly don’t mind when our most vulnerable citizens get fucked.

@michaelianblack
In light of the tax bill, it seems like the reason more Republicans aren’t outraged about the charges against Roy Moore is because they honestly don’t mind when our most vulnerable citizens get fucked.
To be fair to at least some Rs, they are critical of Moore and want him to step aside. Would that get in the way of policy? Hells no. Proof? They put up with Trump! Hail tax cuts!!!!

White House cancels photo op that was on schedule in Oval Office
The White House told pool reporters there will be no photo opportunity after all with President Trump and Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj. It would have been the first opportunity to question the president in the wake of the Michael Flynn plea agreement.

The photo op was listed on the daily White House schedule that was released last night.

Reporters were gathered by White House handlers and brought outside the Oval Office before taking them back to the briefing room. Despite that, the White House told the pool there is no spray, and it was never intended to be one. They claim they schedule was wrong.

<6>

Trump scared.

Back