Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Mike Flynn was a paid consultant for Cambridge Analytica during the campaign. He worked closely with them, and was their point man in the campaign. The same Cambridge Analytica that reached out to Wikileaks during the campaign. What did they reach out to them about? The Clinton related e-mails that were hacked and stolen by the Russian government, and then posted on Wikileaks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-wikileaks-about-clinton-emails-ceo-says.html

That's how this connects to the campaign for anyone who is interested. CA crunched the data to provide the necessary analytics for the Russian troll farms to spit out targeted messaging on Facebook, and obviously more. CA, Robert Mercer, and everyone else is going to go down hard. Flynn was the lynchpin. Inside the campaign from the beginning.

Yes because this investigation was all about Flynn and Manafort lying to the FBI and not about Russian collusion and election meddling. Sounds legit.

They lied for a reason, man.

If every email, conversation, and attempt at cooperation with Russians by Trump and Co. was made public, Trump would immediately be impeached.

You can't sit here and use this tactic of decaying evidence by willful ignorance successfully and keep your integrity.

Trump is a lying sack of shit who, to top it off, sucks at his job more than anyone could have possibly fathomed.

Mike Flynn was a paid consultant for Cambridge Analytica during the campaign. He worked closely with them, and was their point man in the campaign. The same Cambridge Analytica that reached out to Wikileaks during the campaign. What did they reach out to them about? The Clinton related e-mails that were hacked and stolen by the Russian government, and then posted on Wikileaks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-wikileaks-about-clinton-emails-ceo-says.html

That's how this connects to the campaign for anyone who is interested. CA crunched the data to provide the necessary analytics for the Russian troll farms to spit out targeted messaging on Facebook, and obviously more. CA, Robert Mercer, and everyone else is going to go down hard. Flynn was the lynchpin. Inside the campaign from the beginning.
I’ll wait for the charges...should I hold my breath?

obama.gif

they have nothing .. trump was the incoming president .. what is the issue with having talks with other countries as they transition to the wh .. they're the ones who are going to be dealing with Russia and everyone from then on .. also I still see nothing about 'colluding with russia to win the presidency' .. isn't that what you all were complaining about ? lol@you all already forgetting about that .. 'hey just find something, anything on trump' .. what a joke

Because Flynn is a very accomplished guy with the correct positions on things like national security.

As soon as it was apparent that Flynn was untruthful with his superiors Trump realised he was not trustworthy and canned him.

Im more interested in your opinion on the failed hope of Flynn flipping on Trump. Are you as shattered as the rest of your leftist brethren?

Here's how this goes...
The FBI doesn't offer anyone a plea deal if they're innocent. Gen. Flynn was looking at 50 years in a Federal prison. The FBI had him dead to rights.

The FBI doesn't offer someone a plea deal unless they can give up people higher up the chain. FBI - 101

Guess who testified behind closed doors this week..?

OG Kushner.

The FBI had the dirt on him already (via sworn testimony from Gen. Flynn) and if Kushner told the truth, they got him, if he lied, they got him.

President Trump can no longer claim, whoop and holler, "Witch Hunt".

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My question is why would Mueller cut Flynn a deal if Flynn didn't have something Mueller wants ?
Not sure. But Mueller is not the most credible of officials at the moment. Flynn may well admit that Trump directed him to contact the Russians in the lead up to the presidency to improve relations and have the new administration hit the ground running in regard to repairing the most problematic of significant international relationships.

Such a contact is normal in the month of January after a new president is elected, from what I understand.

they have nothing .. trump was the incoming president .. what is the issue with having talks with other countries as they transition to the wh .. they're the ones who are going to be dealing with Russia and everyone from then on .. also I still see nothing about 'colluding with russia to win the presidency' .. they have ... nothing
You can't undermine a sitting President's authority to conduct the business of running the US government. You can't possibly be this stupid(I'm kidding, obviously). Obama was still President, and we had just passed sanctions on Russia for interfering in our election. Trump reaches out to Russia to tell them we'll possibly remove the sanctions if they vote the correct way on a UN resolution. Against what the Obama admin wanted. That is teetering dangerously close to treason.

You can't undermine a sitting President's authority to conduct the business of running the US government. You can't possibly be this stupid(I'm kidding, obviously). Obama was still President, and we had just passed sanctions on Russia for interfering in our election. Trump reaches out to Russia to tell them we'll possibly remove the sanctions if they vote the correct way on a UN resolution. Against what the Obama admin wanted. That is teetering dangerously close to treason.
Go ahead and point that out legally, find any statute, law or anything that says what you just claimed

Did you have a TS while you were in? SCI? Do what she did and see if you wouldn't be on a bread and water diet right now.

I held a Secret clearance because I enlisted as Marine Recon.

There's a difference between military personnel violating classified material and civilians. From my understanding of the law, civilians are held to a way higher standard before they can be held criminally liable. Usually it's releasing classified material, not simply mishandling it.

I totally agree that it was seriously reckless and there's no excuse at her level, but from my understanding of the law it doesn't meet criminal liability standards. It seems like the FBI agreed with that, and I've only found a single instance of anyone being prosecuted in a similar manner and it was a way more egregious act.

If I'm wrong, I'd like to see the actual law.

Here's how this goes...
The FBI doesn't offer anyone a plea deal if they're innocent. Gen. Flynn was looking at 50 years in a Federal prison. The FBI had him dead to rights.

The FBI doesn't offer someone a plea deal unless they can give up people higher up the chain. FBI - 101

Guess who testified behind closed doors this week..?

OG Kushner.

The FBI had the dirt on him already (via sworn testimony from Gen. Flynn) and if Kushner told the truth, they got him, if he lied, they got him.

President Trump can no longer claim, whoop and holler, "Witch Hunt".

giphy.gif
Definitely plausible

fk that .. Trump was president elect .. he wasn't some random person interfering with the president .. lol@treason .. gtfo with that shit .. Trump is the incoming head honcho who'll be dealing with these people .. obama's on the way out and out of power .. I don't see much of an issue .. and again .. where's the collusion to win the presidency ?? that's what this is all supposed to be about .. they have nothing .. and you idiots keep moving the goal posts, jerking off at the thought of 'catching trump'

Van Jones on CNN just now..

"I spent 10 years doing criminal justice work in Oakland. Let me put this as plain as possible for the viewers... When one of the main homeboys turns snitch, a BUNCH of people are about to go to jail."

th

Not sure. But Mueller is not the most credible of officials at the moment. Flynn may well admit that Trump directed him to contact the Russians in the lead up to the presidency to improve relations and have the new administration hit the ground running in regard to repairing the most problematic of significant international relationships.

Such a contact is normal in the month of January after a new president is elected, from what I understand.
Sorry but trying to smear Muellers credibility shows extreme partisan hackery

Go ahead and point that out legally, find any statute, law or anything that says what you just claimed

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that details the fine and/or imprisonment of unauthorized citizens who negotiate with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

fk that .. Trump was president elect .. he wasn't some random person interfering with the president .. lol@treason .. gtfo with that shit .. Trump is the incoming head honcho who'll be dealing with these people .. obama's on the way out and out of power .. I don't see much of an issue .. and again .. where's the collusion to win the presidency ?? that's what this is all supposed to be about .. they have nothing .. and you idiots keep moving the goal posts, jerking off at the thought of 'catching trump'
Well people are pleading guilty , cutting deals and facing charges and jail time for something , and I highly doubt it's anywhere near over.

<puh-lease75>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back