Have to say it; Conor would either submit or TKO Max if they fought again.

He's been training with Dillon Danis for over a year. And fighters learn and improve every day, so it's perfectly logical to assume Conor's a better grappler now than he was four years ago.

You can assume all you want but there is zero evidence to support your statement .

Like I said Conor had an improved TDD and a much more active sprawl but that doesn't mean he is better on the ground .

Translation: Max has improved a lot I don't know if Conor can beat him now. Let me post a thread saying it'd be easy work for Conor, that'll make me feel better.

You can assume all you want but there is zero evidence to support your statement .

Like I said Conor had an improved TDD and a much more active sprawl but that doesn't mean he is better on the ground .
Do you train? That's what training is for, improving skills. Every fighter gets better because they train. Conor's grappling has obviously gotten better since then.

Translation: Max has improved a lot I don't know if Conor can beat him now. Let me post a thread saying it'd be easy work for Conor, that'll make me feel better.
More like Conor has proven he's a better grappler than Max and people are in denial about this.

TKO, it's possible. But you completely dashed your own argument saying he'd submit Max. That's not his game. It's not Max's really either, but Max has tapped Cub and Fili, compared to only a guy in Cage Warriors for McGregor. And using the numbers, McGregor's been tapped three times compared to Max's one sub loss.

I don't know why you're fighting so hard for this, other than you being a relentless troll that just can't help himself by shouting that "Conor has proven he's a better grappler than Max."

Most likely.

But I'd rather see Conor fight guys with the same reach as him.

A non ACL torn Conor would beat the shit out of Max, but Conor is obviously the much better grappler so instead of potentially gassing himself out in the third, he could always take him down and grind him out(like what Max did to Aldo) or just submit him with his newly refined submission skills.

Conor absolutely molested Max on the ground, in case you didn't know.
He could ko Max, but not submit, Max improved a lot.

A non ACL torn Conor would beat the shit out of Max, but Conor is obviously the much better grappler so instead of potentially gassing himself out in the third, he could always take him down and grind him out(like what Max did to Aldo) or just submit him with his newly refined submission skills.

Nate Diaz beat the shit and choked the life out of Conor. I think Max would do alright.

A five round fight would favor Max, not Conor.

He'd win the first three though so there's that. By sub though, naw son.

made it the distance when conor was wreckin boys. max dosnt lack a chin or heart so i dont see him gettin finished now that hes way better

Do you train? That's what training is for, improving skills. Every fighter gets better because they train. Conor's grappling has obviously gotten better since then.
giphy.gif

Obviously you don't train. So Conor has improved with training and Max hasn't? Btw Max injured his ankle in the first round.

Now go use your tears to jackoff to Conor's pictures.

More like Conor has proven he's a better grappler than Max and people are in denial about this.

Max without a broken foot embarrasses Conor...

Conor's "fake news ACL that was never torn and magically healed without surgery" was just an excuse his hype machine needed to explain away struggling to win a decision against a teenager who's foot was basically literally hanging on by barely a thread...

A rematch would be a five rounder.

Max has improved a lot. Imo more than Conor. Plus he now has a ton of confidence and gained size and experience as well.

A rematch would be extremely interesting. And Max could definitely beat Conor. He is extremely durable and has great cardio.

Conor fanboys know that and therefore would never agree that a rematch makes sense.

Have to say it...

That fight was almost 5 full years ago. Both fighters are different. Conor hasn't had cardio like that since that fight. Max has torn through the entire division and grown exponentially as a fighter

It was literally four years ago you dork. lmao. Conor has done the same in TWO divisions.

Lets pretend Max was not a teenager when they fought,

Lets pretend Conor never gassed out against 205lb Nate Diaz

Max was nearly, 22, not a teenage, and unlike you haters devoid of facts, nearly means exactly what it means, a few months. Not nearly an entire year off. They both started training in 2007. Same experience level. Conor beat him easily. FACTS.

Let's pretend you have them. Also let's pretend Conor didn't dominate him for three rounds without breaking a sweat.

A rematch would be a five rounder.

Max has improved a lot. Imo more than Conor. Plus he now has a ton of confidence and gained size and experience as well.

A rematch would be extremely interesting. And Max could definitely beat Conor. He is extremely durable and has great cardio.

Conor fanboys know that and therefore would never agree that a rematch makes sense.

Lmao, it actually does make sense, because it's time for Conor to defend one of his belts and Max is the interim champion. However, that doesn't mean the outcome is any different. Conor is miles better than Max. He's already proved that. Deal with it.

Conor gets submitted, he doesn't do the submitting. Just like you always catch and never pitch TS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back