Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

-zftc51lLCn0VDXFZ0BvXDjy7M0Xx-t9x0YxJ5j9Y78.jpg

Our dear friend Pepe was certainly not long for this world at the time of this picture

From your thread:

Are you seriously asking why it was dumped?

I made a statement of conjecture about a quickly approaching future for those of traditional European skin color and culture. The thread was more specificallly talking about the related pervasive ideology of "Anti-Colonialism" in University humanities, law, political science and overtaking all areas of society's control. It is essentially an anti-European movement.

The thread was valid.

Most Murkans are classless morans which is why Trump has so much support.

These are the same people who think Trump is the 'outsider' in DC, lmao

lol what were these 'murkans' in 2008 ?

@Beastman09

Dirty politics are a Democrat thing - always has been.

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

"HILLARY CLINTON ROBBED BERNIE SANDERS OF THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION, ACCORDING TO DONNA BRAZILE"

"Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign."

@Beastman09

Dirty politics are a Democrat thing - always has been.

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

"HILLARY CLINTON ROBBED BERNIE SANDERS OF THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION, ACCORDING TO DONNA BRAZILE"

"Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign."

So, your rebuttal is "Hillary"? Shocking.

I bet the Soviets never thought Whataboutism would become so widely used in America.

So, your rebuttal is "Hillary"? Shocking.

I bet the Soviets never thought Whataboutism would become so widely used in America.

It was in regards to my earlier post to you which you ignored so I had to spell it out.

Shocking.

He wants a Trump Dynasty dicktatorship like NK, and the dumb mofo hillbillies and racists are too dumb to realize that's a bad thing.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, or in this case, Bernie and Hillary had "followings," Trump has "a cult."

Just another desperate psy-op in the ongoing war for the left to hold on to their sanity for the next 7 years.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, or in this case, Bernie and Hillary had "followings," Trump has "a cult."

Just another desperate psy-op in the ongoing war for the left to hold on to their sanity for the next 7 years.

Whataboutism

You mean "Trumpette" singular, me.

The mod I tagged dumped my two excellent threads on the main page so I was asking him to be consistent.

So you said some untrue things there.
splendica I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your threads are not excellent...

Muh democracy

Thanks for the facebook copypasta or did you get it in a chain mail?

The American "left" is whipping themselves up into a frenzy, just like the right did when Obama was elected.

Don't forget these low-T hipsters:

Caplan-BernieBro-320x240-1459187832.jpg

untitled-article-1469729245.jpg

130716bernie.jpg

tumblr_o7i70cKHFB1vuzncro1_500.png

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg
So you are saying that before 2016 conservatives never supported their presidential candidates with stickers, placards,hats,t-shirts etc..?

The Deplorabots are doing a good job proving TS'ers point for him.
Yea really.

I was going to mention that OP left out a few things look it failing the people of Puerto Rico, pissing off some our strongest allies like the UK and Germany, threatening nuclear war, and cozying up with the Saudis and Chinese but the truth is this administration is full of so much FAIL it's hard to keep up.

5 pages into this thread and no one has even attempted to argue the OP. (Simply saying "that's not true" doesn't count. No one has actually addressed the claims made)

Last edited:
Back