Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

Canadians have solid options and don't have to depend on the U.S.
Not true. They are our number one trading partner, to the tune of 390 billion in 2016. 23.3% of our GDP. We are completely dependent on them.

Massive amounts of natural resources

UN yes, Nato I disagree. A mutual defense clause may not be as important as it was during the cold war. But I'd like to know someone has our back if NK goes full retard, and vice versa.

Russia has much more natural resources and it's going after the Arctic, so why would it want to invade Canada? It just doesn't make sense strategically. Russia is fighting in Ukraine, Syria, Yemen, and parts of Africa and then its going to invade Canada? I just don't see that happening. NK is too far away to attack Canada. Its missiles are dogshit.

Russia has much more natural resources and it's going after the Arctic, so why would it want to invade Canada? It just doesn't make sense strategically. Russia is fighting in Ukraine, Syria, Yemen, and parts of Africa and then its going to invade Canada? I just don't see that happening. NK is too far away to attack Canada. Its missiles are dogshit.
We own a large percentage of the arctic.

Not true. They are our number one trading partner, to the tune of 390 billion in 2016. 23.3% of our GDP. We are completely dependent on them.

Y'all should start thinking about being less dependent on America.

Y'all should start thinking about being less dependent on America.
Why? It makes perfect sense. We are neighbours. They need resources, we have them

I can take you to neighbourhoods where there are multiple branches of extended families all living in one house. cars parked overhanging sidewalk, on the lawn, etc. 8 people or more living in a hose designed for 3 or 4
They're all over where I live. 10 people living in a $500,000 home.

I just can't see how they don't kill each other after a week

I would've been in the 33% bracket. So, only a 2% difference, and I would've had healthcare. Your brackets aren't high at all, man.

Fair enough. I was thinking of some people I know who pay over 40 percent. If you want to be in the rat race here and chase big amounts of money it can be very high.

We own a large percentage of the arctic.

Russia planted its flag in the Arctic and the arctic is part of its continental shelf no? Seems like International Law has not resolved those territorial disputes, but if the parts were unexplored and were part of Russia's continental shelf then Russia should have the sovereign rights over it.

maybe trump make canada pay for a wall there at least

Progressive douche: "Hey RIPWarrior! You're racist and I bet you got all your views from stormfront!"

RIPWarrior: "Negative, I developed all my views from living in Canada."

I would've been in the 33% bracket. So, only a 2% difference, and I would've had healthcare. Your brackets aren't high at all, man.
Plus an additional 13% in provincial income tax.

This is from the OP.

"Asia (including the Middle East) was Canada's largest source of immigrants during the past five years, although the share of immigration from Africa, Caribbean, Central and South America increased slightly."

I do blame the Baby Boomers for adopting and propagating the idea that having offspring was unnecessary.
That doesn't specify at all, what does slightly means and they also don't distinguish between east asia and the middle east.

Back