Canada To Bring in 1 Million Immigrants In Next Three Years - One Of Most Aggessive Increases Ever

That doesn't specify at all, what does slightly means and they also don't distinguish between east asia and the middle east.

Fair enough. Statscanada does give more detailed breakdowns I just haven't had the time to look for it. They literally break it down country by country.

Fair enough. I was thinking of some people I know who pay over 40 percent. If you want to be in the rat race here and chase big amounts of money it can be very high.
I think making over $200k at 33% is more than reasonable. I can see that being an middle to upper middle class income in Toronto, but most places it's enough to be upper class. Much like the states, I would imagine. $200k in New York v $200k in Des Moines, Iowa.

My 2024 campaign will focus on the importance of building the northern border wall, to stop the flow of muslim immigration into the U.S.

My 2024 campaign will focus on the importance of building the northern border wall, to stop the flow of muslim immigration into the U.S.
Cool,where do think ours are crossing over from lol. Best of both worlds for us really.

I'm sorry, but America can survive without Canada's coal and oil.
Sure. But they have a use for it and it's a mutually Beneficial arrangement

Well...that's stupid.
Its not stupid for the LIberal Party.

My parents were immigrants who came here under the current Prime Ministers fathers reign. Because they felt he was the one that gave them the chance to move to this great country they were/are Liberal voters for life. There is almost nothing that could force them to vote other. And the LIberals know that.

Also the Liberal gov't is a huge tax and spend gov't (not that conservatives are always much better) and they simply cannot survive on the current base. They need it to grow quicker than they can spend it and with a declining birth population that means immigrants.

And I am certainly not against bringing in immigrants. Canada and the US were built on their backs. But bringing in immigrants without consideration to how the security issues are changing and how these new immigrants are trying to change Canada too often instead of fitting in, is troubling. Bringing in such large numbers creates communities that do not need to assimilate. that is a problem.

Good. Other governments should be decent human beings like the Canadians.

Yes we need to replace decent human beings that are also apparently incredibly racist and evil with people from:

Its not stupid for the LIberal Party.

My parents were immigrants who came here under the current Prime Ministers fathers reign. Because they felt he was the one that gave them the chance to move to this great country they were/are Liberal voters for life. There is almost nothing that could force them to vote other. And the LIberals know that.

Also the Liberal gov't is a huge tax and spend gov't (not that conservatives are always much better) and they simply cannot survive on the current base. They need it to grow quicker than they can spend it and with a declining birth population that means immigrants.

And I am certainly not against bringing in immigrants. Canada and the US were built on their backs. But bringing in immigrants without consideration to how the security issues are changing and how these new immigrants are trying to change Canada too often instead of fitting in, is troubling. Bringing in such large numbers creates communities that do not need to assimilate. that is a problem.

You share the same views as RIPwarrior. You are therefore racist.

I think our already crumbling transit and unaffordable housing will continue to become bigger issues. I'm all for immigration man, we actually have had a decent model throughout our history. People get along here too.

It's just that this is too many people at once. Their isn't housing for them, the transit is strained and they will likely be without a doctor. We should fix issues within Canada first then invite them over properly to a nation that can fully support them properly. Right now we are inviting people over to a party and the music is not working, and their isn't enough alcohol to go around.

We should also fix issues.... in other countries so they don't have to come here en masse.

It has all the drawbacks of a big city with few of the benefits.

Cost of living is way too high while salaries are way too low. Prices have driven most of the sane people out.
It's a city of immigrants, so they naturally segregate themselves into separate groups.
Getting too crowded, traffic is horrible and with the continuous immigration it will just keep getting worse and worse.
For a big city, the women are nothing to write home about, while at the same time being ridiculously stuck up.
People are rude just like in any big city, always laugh when my friends expect nice and respectful Canadians and go to Toronto.
Last call is at 2am (even earlier for people who have to catch the subway), but most places are empty till midnight.
The people are just lifeless, way more than other big cities I've been to or lived in. Walking around, riding the subway, it just feels like everyone has been drained of their energy.
Also the worst SJWs in the world come out of Toronto.

IMO Vancouver is superior in every way to Toronto, and even that has it's issues with costs. At least you get what you pay for in Vancouver.

Toronto and the GTA is a progressive hive cluster.

lots of freaking snotty africans and brazillians here. At least send eastern europes christians, or ukranians like lena onichikova. Miami can have the haitians.

They're all over where I live. 10 people living in a $500,000 home.

I just can't see how they don't kill each other after a week
living like rats/rabbits. Remind me of Florida with 3 hispanic families living in a small ass house. They couldn't fuck whitout everyone else hearing them. Fuck that lifestyle. Canada's standard of living will go down to shit with this mass immigration like everywhere else it happened.

Not to mention our already failing public transit. In Toronto the TTC (our public transit) is one of the worst in all of North america. We have some very serious core issues within canada and it's major cities. I'm guessing a lot of the immigrants coming here would be riding public transit? The system is already strained.
The fact that they have that award "best transit in North America " bullshit plastered all along the trains is laughable. I almost died when i saw that.

People from the better places should be encouraged to move to the places having trouble in order to teach them.the way things work. We are doing it backwards. The genes and culture of the people who do it better should be injected into places that haven't made it so well.. Aliens would tell us we are doing it all backwards.

Back