Homophobic Republican State Rep.

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This video is hilarious. A Democratic State Rep was sitting next to a clearly homophobic or possibly gay himself Republican state rep and while speaking the Dem lightly put his hand on the Repub's arm. The Repub interrupted the Dem and went on a homophobic diatribe and it was hilarious and extremely uncomfortable as the rest of the members laughed out loud at the Republican rep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...his-arm/?tid=sm_fb_pol&utm_term=.248ba222f34b

What is wrong with conservatives these days? Why is everything so awkward to them?

I see. So when a conservative doesn't want hands on him, its a phobia.

Fucking libs will defend this. He's just trying to protect himself from catching teh gayness

I see. So when a conservative doesn't want hands on him, its a phobia.

lol what?

That conservative is wrapped so tight he is about to bust through his suit. He is gay in my opinion and likely is getting excited when the Dem is touching him

lol what?
The guy doesn't want someone touching him. Whats the problem? When Adam Sandler touched some woman on TV, it was world wide news.

The guy doesn't want someone touching him. Whats the problem? When Adam Sandler touched some woman on TV, it was world wide news.

It's called being an adult. People are sometimes touchy and don't even know they are doing it,. Only a closet gay or homophobic person would see it as a sexual thing

Dude overreacted. It was a slight touch in the hand it's not like the other guy grabbed his dick and whispered sexual stuff in his ear.

Dude overreacted. It was a slight touch in the hand it's not like the other guy grabbed his dick and whispered sexual stuff in his ear.

Exactly which makes you wonder what kind of thoughts are going through the republicans head while being touched.

I bet it moved

You're missing the part where he brought up sexual orientation. You either didn't watch the video or youre permanently stuck on a certain end of the political spectrum.

A simple "please don't touch me" would suffice.

I have objections to the homosexual agenda as well, and believe the practice of it to be both harmful to human flourishing and to be contra naturam et contra Deum.

But as for the left's ideological use of the word 'phobia'

take it away Jordan: (timestamped)

Exactly which makes you wonder what kind of thoughts are going through the republicans head while being touched.

I bet it moved

For sure. To make sure a weird remark like that, dude has to be very insecure with his sexuality.

I have objections to the homosexual agenda as well, and believe the practice of it to be both harmful to human flourishing and to be contra naturam et contra Deum.

But as for the left's use of the word 'phobia'

take it away Jordan: (timestamped)

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
A simple definition would work just fine. Sounds like you have it as well

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
A simple definition would work just fine. Sounds like you have it as well

I don't smoke and think others should stop smoking as well. Do I have nicotinophobia?

It's called being an adult. People are sometimes touchy and don't even know they are doing it,. Only a closet gay or homophobic person would see it as a sexual thing
Thats what I said about the Sandler thing too. So, which is it? Is it acceptable to touch people who asked not to be touched or not?

I don't smoke and think others should stop smoking as well. Do I have nicotinophobia?

Nope, and those aren't even remotely the same comparisons. Now if you called smoking unnatural and the downfall of society I would say yes, you have nicotinophobia

Thats what I said about the Sandler thing too. So, which is it? Is it acceptable to touch people who asked not to be touched or not?

He asked not to be touched AFTER the innocent normal behavior by the Dem.

He asked not to be touched AFTER the innocent normal behavior by the Dem.
Well, yeah. That seems sort of obvious unless he had powers to peer into the future.

Back