Joe Rogan: fighters are lucky Lebron plays basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sherdog, i'm flat out convinced that most disparage any black athlete from a racist point of view. Period. I do not trust people here to be objective, because I believe most MMA fans are racist, especially when it comes to black athletes.

I disagree completely. There's a huge fetishization of black athletes on Sherdog and among Americans generally.

I'm 100% sure that LeBron can jump higher than CR...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
So? NBA focuses way more on jumping ability than football. Ronaldo without that jumping ability would still be fucking great, while Lebron without jumping ability wouldn't be shit. Ronaldo just does that shit on the side because he can.

Most gifted athlete ... IN THE WORLD? James?

Let him run 90 minutes with Cristiano Ronaldo pace and you'll see your most physically gifted athlete in the world...

Don't get me wrong -he is a hell of an athlete, but most gifted? Not even close.

Would be dope though to see him in a combat sport.

When it comes to athletes -I would love to see someone on a Michael Phelps level of athleticism.

If you think Ronaldo is more physically gifted then Lebron then you are delusional. The only thing he would have on Lebron is cardio, and even then Lebron has great cardio

Goat for sure. I'm convinced people who think lebron is better are just too young to have seen prime Jordan
I think it has alot to do with media and generations...who doesn't wanna have the best eva right now?

There was Wilt or Bill...then Magic or Bird...then Jordan...then Kobe...then James.

When a guy calls it a career then you can judge...even if it is not really possible...just look at the rules...

But Jordan was absolutley nothing but fire...

These UFC peasants would be no match for me tbh
Hi James

Cute-Cat-Says-Hi-Image.gif

i dont get it.

Lebron can jump high so he could be a great fighter? Jon jones cant jump for shit but is likely the most deadly man on earth.

A level athlete is slang for "Elite juicer".

I personally think the best conditioned athletes in the world next to boxers and swimmers (talking about mayweather level fitness in a fight, not Anthony Joshua’s mark Coleman level cardio) are rugby players, they need to be big but also run like futbol (soccer) players, and there’s no breaks every 30 seconds like in the NFL, it’s just a constant grind, I love it.

I think it has alot to do with media and generations...who doesn't wanna have the best eva right now?

There was Wilt or Bill...then Magic or Bird...then Jordan...then Kobe...then James.

When a guy calls it a career then you can judge...even if it is not really possible...just look at the rules...

But Jordan was absolutley nothing but fire...

Kobe has never been considered the GOAT by almost anyone. His problem was he was just a copy of Jordan but not as good. So he never had an argument as GOAT. He is top 10 though

imagine if the most physically gifted athlete the world has ever seen didn't care about money and decided to partake in human cockfighting? would likely have been heavyweight champ as a high school senior

3b8c1a2bda7ab4f563f814926df99844.gif

lebron-james-dunk-jason-terry.gif

Is that a gif of someone not scoring?

If you don't follow or know anything about Basketball, don't fucking comment on it. Lebron with average NBA jumping would still likely be the best player in the NBA
No he wouldn't. Dude got blocked by 5'9 Nate fucking Robinson.

LeBron smokes Ronaldo in the 100 meter and long jump

Long.jump maybe..as I said.

100meters - doubt.it hard. He run 96m in 10,5 sec in the 77 minute of the Atletico - Real match. Sure it's not Bolt speed, but this is pretty impressive.

Maybe his ceiling would be higher because of his height, but if you look at the actual height between the feet and the ground, I'm 100% sure Cristiano would get it.

Ronaldo's highest jump is listed at 30 inches. Lebron's is 40". Like, 133% the athleticism.

Kobe has never been considered the GOAT by almost anyone. His problem was he was just a copy of Jordan but not as good. So he never had an argument as GOAT. He is top 10 though

prime kobe is better than lechoke imo.. maybe i just find lebron has less skills and is just blessed with athleticism though

So? NBA focuses way more on jumping ability than football. Ronaldo without that jumping ability would still be fucking great, while Lebron without jumping ability wouldn't be shit. Ronaldo just does that shit on the side because he can.
If you don't follow or know anything about Basketball, don't fucking comment on it. Lebron with average NBA jumping would still likely be the best player in the NBA. Hell, he can't jump anything like he could 8 years ago and he is as good as ever. He has great hands, is fast as hell, the best basketball IQ in the NBA, great passer and his shot this year is one of the best in the NBA. Wouldn't be shit without jumping? Fuck off!

Ronaldo's highest jump is listed at 30 inches. Lebron's is 40". Like, 133% the jumping ability.

Fixed for all you NBA simpletons who don't have any clue about athleticism lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back