***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to Okafor finally got traded. See what he can do with some playing time now.

Now I just need to get Jabari back out there for the full Chicago represent.

I'm glad to Okafor finally got traded. See what he can do with some playing time now.

Now I just need to get Jabari back out there for the full Chicago represent.

Maybe get Eddy Curry out of retirement too

Maybe get Eddy Curry out of retirement too
No thanks, Derrick Rose is enough of a black sheep.

At least we can say Anthony Davis can play 60 games a year out of the bunch.

No thanks, Derrick Rose is enough of a black sheep.

At least we can say Anthony Davis can play 60 games a year out of the bunch.

Lol. You might have kust jinxed the brow

Lol remember everyone sucking prestis dick over the trades? Now Kanter and Oladipo are killing it and Sabonis was doing good until the pacers benched him to save Turners ego

They are going to blow that shit up At the deadline

Despite the obvious size mismatch, he was doing better against Embiid - even in 1v1 situations - than Bropez.

I'm starting to hate Bropez. I'd rather have Bogut out there honestly becaue Bropez brings nothing to the table in terms of defense and rebounding and they have to slow down their offense to give him any looks.

I know they just picked him up for the massive expiring contract, but that doesn't mean they have to play him.
Youre confusing the Lopez brothers. The one in LA is known for scoring and passing. The other Lopez is defensive minded and not a scorer. Pick your poison.

Youre confusing the Lopez brothers. The one in LA is known for scoring and passing. The other Lopez is defensive minded and not a scorer. Pick your poison.

Both are cans

Artest is on Canherd

You know... if you combined the best attributes of both Brook and Robin Lopez into one NBA Center...

They'd still suck.

LMAO

Artest loves to party with gays.

I tried to tell you guys preseason the Brook signing was atrocious

statpadding worthless big for nothing

Thats why the NBACANS and CAN media voted for stephanie and westbrick the past few yrs. Its why they have a hard on for the
Geek Freak.
You do know Harden is better than all 3 of them in fantasy right?

Harden/LeBron are the top 2 fantasy players right now.

Could you imagine having both of them on the same fantasy roster? Would be ridiculous

You do know Harden is better than all 3 of them in fantasy right?

Harden/LeBron are the top 2 fantasy players right now.

Could you imagine having both of them on the same fantasy roster? Would be ridiculous
<PlusJuan>yep..

Lol so the Warriors lead the league in Techs and Ejects?

Fuckin' cry babies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back