***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzma is killing me tonight.. but that Simmons triple double tho...

Can't wait 2-3 more years to see what he becomes. Lukes got them competing and they're in almost every game, couldn't say that about the last couple years

Enough of this little league shit

It’s home-white, road-dark

Or in the Lakers case, it’s sick theyre wearing the gold on the road.

Look, I know he's mostly been terrible but Lonzo had 10 points, 8 assists, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 4 blocks, 0 turnovers. Who gives a shit about his shooting percentage?

One thing I'll say about Lonzo

He had an 80% chance to make that layup

If Ingram missed that 3 pointer I bet we would be seeing a lot of flack being talked about Lonzo passing it up

If Ingram missed that 3 pointer I bet we would be seeing a lot of flack being talked about Lonzo passing it up

Or have it volleyball spiked into the 2nd deck like most of his other lay-ups LOL

Jebus that fool still hasn't learned you can't bring the ball up from your hip on his lay-ups.

Randle got his against embid tonight down the 4th quarter was great back and forth

Russel and Carmelo combine 15 out of 47.. losing to the net they gotta get their shit together. I know it’s early but what if they never get on track and miss the playoffs that’d be fucking CRAZY

Can't wait 2-3 more years to see what he becomes. Lukes got them competing and they're in almost every game, couldn't say that about the last couple years

I'll save you time, shit in 2 or 3 more years.

Look, I know he's mostly been terrible but Lonzo had 10 points, 8 assists, 8 rebounds, 3 steals, 4 blocks, 0 turnovers. Who gives a shit about his shooting percentage?
Even more reason why the geek freak shouldn't be mvp. He cant make a shot without laying it in or dunking. Same shit with simmons.

Russel and Carmelo combine 15 out of 47.. losing to the net they gotta get their shit together. I know it’s early but what if they never get on track and miss the playoffs that’d be fucking CRAZY
Russel is a cancer to team mates

Lonzo made the right pass. Ingram was wide open. Lonzo would have had to slam that if he wanted it to go in.

Last edited:
Randle got his against embid tonight down the 4th quarter was great back and forth

Sometimes it feels like Randle is the only Lakers player who has any fire in him.

Randle has allot of hustle. I like that he can play defend about 4 different spots.

Randle has allot of hustle. I like that he can play defend about 4 different spots.

Despite the obvious size mismatch, he was doing better against Embiid - even in 1v1 situations - than Bropez.

I'm starting to hate Bropez. I'd rather have Bogut out there honestly becaue Bropez brings nothing to the table in terms of defense and rebounding and they have to slow down their offense to give him any looks.

I know they just picked him up for the massive expiring contract, but that doesn't mean they have to play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back