PWD 519: Top guys do top guy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what this has boiled down to, "This TV show makes it true", over a flippant "I can fuck American women because of the accent", you've gone off on a crazy-ass, xenophobic rant, over that.

Okay, we've had some fun and palled around, but I have to ask you one question, just for perspective.

Why do you want pics of Frenzy?
Dude, the TV show does make it true LOL thats not a sole example like you are trying to give. Its a cultural example brought about by enough women wanting that to have made Geordie Shore popular.

There is clearly a substantial difference between my example of your entire country popularizing a show about Brits trying to be like NJ guidos, and you saying "oh yeah take my word for it but I def got with 3 girls in Cali and its cause of my accent!"

Idk why its so hard for you to accept that being British is not attractive lol put the world into perspective mate. No one wants pasty people with gap teeth

2016-aston-martin-db9-gt-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-662971-s-429x262.jpg

Aston Martin DB9. very nice.
I'm 6'4" and teddy bear shaped.... I love Aston's but I've always been a bigger fan of Bentley Continental GTs as I could actually fit in one.

Who's fucking side are you on, Greg? Don't you see what's happening in here!? The Brits are trying to take are freedoms...AGAIN!
WHICHEVER SIDE GETS MY DICK WET!!

Which, frankly... being an American best luck is probably in Japan and even though half Japanese... NOT really into Asian chicks.

I

WHICHEVER SIDE GETS MY DICK WET!!

Which, frankly... being an American best luck is probably in Japan and even though half Japanese... NOT really into Asian chicks.

Wow, Greg, just wow.

<24>

Dude, the TV show does make it true LOL thats not a sole example like you are trying to give. Its a cultural example brought about by enough women wanting that to have made Geordie Shore popular.

There is clearly a substantial difference between my example of your entire country popularizing a show about Brits trying to be like NJ guidos, and you saying "oh yeah take my word for it but I def got with 3 girls in Cali and its cause of my accent!"

Idk why its so hard for you to accept that being British is not attractive lol put the world into perspective mate. No one wants pasty people with gap teeth

giphy.gif

Damn this section is pathetic. Why does everyone act like they are just messing about when they get demolished in arguments with shit like this when they clearly get owned?

But no no no mate youre right. Taking your word for it about 3 Cali chicks was a MUCH better example than the proven facts of Geordie Shore's popularity

PWT officially p4p dumbest section on Sherdog smh wish it wasnt true

THis reminds me of something.

GOD I wish the Young Bucks would get hit by a truck. I never used to buy into the "Indies suck it's a bunch o spotfests that has ruined the weight of moves" but their goddamn :eek::eek::eek:gy "superkick parties" can fuck right the fuck off.

That fucking ROH announcer screaming "superkick" all the time too like he's a 13 year old that just banged their 24 year old former cheerleader fresh out of teaching school English teacher makes it 800 times worse.

Damn this section is pathetic. Why does everyone act like they are just messing about when they get demolished in arguments with shit like this when they clearly get owned?

But no no no mate youre right. Taking your word for it about 3 Cali chicks was a MUCH better example than the proven facts of Geordie Shore's popularity

PWT officially p4p dumbest section on Sherdog smh wish it wasnt true

Here's the issue at hand.

1 - Geordie Shore got about 1m at it's peak, it gets around half that now. It's not that popular, in fact, people hate them
2 - Those people aren't "acting like Guidos", they're Geordies, that's what Geordies do
3 - 23 Million people watched a Royal Wedding that was on at 6am on a work day in the US
4 - It would have been more, but I wanted to go to Sea World.
5 - Why do you want pics of Frenzy?

THis reminds me of something.

GOD I wish the Young Bucks would get hit by a truck. I never used to buy into the "Indies suck it's a bunch o spotfests that has ruined the weight of moves" but their goddamn :eek::eek::eek:gy "superkick parties" can fuck right the fuck off.

That fucking ROH announcer screaming "superkick" all the time too like he's a 13 year old that just banged their 24 year old former cheerleader fresh out of teaching school English teacher makes it 800 times worse.
I think you might’ve just become best friends with @D.R.H. and myself

3 - 23 Million people watched a Royal Wedding that was on at 6am on a work day in the US

Accents get the women in a country that's not where you're from. It's a fucking fact. Australians and Kiwis get the chicks in America, Canada and Europe. And vice versa. It's our attraction to the foreign and unknown.

I think you might’ve just become best friends with @D.R.H. and myself
Don't get me wrong, I like watching a pair like the Motor City Machine Guns doing a program with the Dudleyz like they did in TNA and I could see them being fun to watch against a group like Sanity, New Day (the Kofi/Xavier set) and say a program with Broken/Woke Hardy Boys and such... and they're spot monkeys but the fucking Young Bucks? Straight fucking trash and this is from someone that actually liked ECW during it's initial run.

I also like the Bullet Club... but not the shitty ROH version, the Japanese one with Kenny when the Young Bucks are stuck trying to pretend they're relevant.

Accents get the women in a country that's not where you're from. It's a fucking fact. Australians and Kiwis get the chicks in America, Canada and Europe. And vice versa. It's our attraction to the foreign and unknown.
I'm fat as fuck and when I was in Australia at 14 I was in Sydney walking around that area that is JUST off the beach and across like a small road... shops, cafes and restaurants and all the damn women were obsessed with my accent.

"OMG, is this what ALL Americans sound like?"

Here's the issue at hand.

1 - Geordie Shore got about 1m at it's peak, it gets around half that now. It's not that popular, in fact, people hate them
2 - Those people aren't "acting like Guidos", they're Geordies, that's what Geordies do
1.) Since when is 1 million not a lot, especially in your small rubbish country? Last time I checked, 1 million verified people is better than your unsubstantiated story about 3 girls in Cali equating to UK somehow being attractive to people

2.) LMFAO! Yes im sure its just a coincidence its called Geordie Shore and it came after Jersey Shore and they all look like bootleg versions of Jersey Shore characters. lolllllllll cant believe this is one of your points omg

3.) 23 million old women mate who also give the same viewership to soap operas at slightly later times than 6AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back