Female MMA Fighter Is Stepping Into The Cage With A Man Who Doesn’t Believe Women Can Beat Men

Take a look at all the men's Olympic records then look at all the women's Olympic records. They are worlds apart.
Men are naturally stronger and faster. Our bodies were built to be that way. There's nothing controversial about it.

There's always going to be outliers, but in general women can't even compete with men in sports like bowling let alone real physical sports.

Gymnastics is not an example of something where women show better reflexes than men. That's the argument that was being made by the person I replied to, so I'm not sure what you're on about writing about flexibility and strength.

I'd be curious to see a comparison of men's/women's reaction times in drag racing, a sport where women are definitely competitive with men. I've seen my share of women winning holeshot victories (i.e. because of faster reaction time to the starting light, even though their car was the slower one).

They don't compete very well in chess, either. The primary difference that testosterone makes is not in strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, or brain power... it's in the will to compete.

All of which is very different from declaring that a woman could never beat a man at x or y. Name the contest, athletic or otherwise, and women have beaten men at it.

The primary difference is not will to compete. We don't let men kill women in MMA because they lack the will to compete. lmao

Man with no fighting experience > woman with no fighting experience
Pro male mma fighter > pro female mma fighter

The guy is an idiot. It's a lose lose situation.

If he loses he looks like a pu$$y, if he wins he looks like an a$$hole...
But he will be walking away with $100, his probably doesn't care about his reputation

LUL. I like he's wearing his fatigues at a gym to prove he's a Marine. Here's the thing. The military including special forces aren't the best athletes we have. Think about it. If Seals, Recon, Green Berets were, they'd be in professional sports making millions. This video does, however, prove that her technique is more than enough to overcome the average joe's physical advantages.
Soldiers would not be in the army if they could make millions.
That is ridiculous

His second name sounds slavic. I always knew they are animals.

Only woman I see beating men is Gabi Garcia she's like 6'3 250lbs and has testosterone levels of a man by way of steroids. I can see her legit beating smaller men because she is ungenetically female at this point. I could see a roided out cyborg beat some smaller untrained men too.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes - assholes who just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves, because pussies are only an inch-and-a-half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us fuck this asshole, we are going to have our dicks and our pussies all covered in shit.

what the hell did i just read? lol

The primary difference is not will to compete. We don't let men kill women in MMA because they lack the will to compete. lmao

You've misunderstood my post. I wasn't saying that women don't compete. I was just pointing out that, as a group, they don't compete very well. They lose chess matches because they are not as competitive as their male counterparts, not because they don't have the brainpower.

In a fight, yes they are generally weaker and slower, but they are also less inclined, when the shit hits the fan, to do what they must to win.

A fighter can get out of a fight at any time. A man is far more likely to keep fighting, even if he if getting his ass kicked, and a woman is far more likely to stop fighting as soon as things get hairy.

Men are far more likely to believe they can take damage and keep going. Women are far more likely to believe that a single hard shot is enough to debilitate them. These aren't socially constructed mindsets; they are hormone constructed mindsets.

Simply put, there are physiological differences that make women versus men competitions inherently unfair, but the biggest physiological difference (as in, testosterone level dictated) is that women fold. It's a bad look in MMA.

BUT none of that changes the fact that there are SOME women out there who can beat SOME men out there in a chess match, in a footrace, in a bench press competition, in a basketball game... and, yes, in a fight.

People who argue that this isn't so are morons.

Last edited:
Men have faster reflexes to both visual and audio stimuli than women you pathetic mangina goof.

Wow so angry, were you beaten by girls in school?

Thr vast majority of men are sedentary slobs, these ubiquitous withered males could be surpassed in strength by a woman who trained for about a year. I know chicks who lift who have more than double the strength of some of the average guys i know

I used to spar with a woman at my boxing gym that fought in the Golden Gloves every year. She was typically at 135 lbs and very cut. I'd venture to say that she would take out the majority of untrained men in a boxing match that were about her weight.
The average untrained person has no idea how bad they are at fighting.

Only woman I see beating men is Gabi Garcia she's like 6'3 250lbs and has testosterone levels of a man by way of steroids. I can see her legit beating smaller men because she is ungenetically female at this point. I could see a roided out cyborg beat some smaller untrained men too.
Some?? Lol

I used to spar with a woman at my boxing gym that fought in the Golden Gloves every year. She was typically at 135 lbs and very cut. I'd venture to say that she would take out the majority of untrained men in a boxing match that were about her weight.
Boxing is much more of a skilled sport, than a fight.

jfc does anybody on these forums train any more?

Everyone who has ever trained with highly skilled women has likely been defeated by a woman.

I'm always saddened by how many people need to get off the internet and find a woman irl to fuck, but now I'm wishing all these internet tards would find a woman irl to fight, as well.

All these people confident that an untrained fucktard of a slob is an unbeatable machine... smh.

annatn.jpg

mdl.jpg

mdl3.jpg

mdl4.jpg

mdl5.jpg

mdl6.jpg

Source: https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/femal...rnet-troll-doesnt-believe-women-can-beat-men/

SJWs about to be taught that physics and biology aren't social constructs
That sexist moron can stfu, i'd bet the HOUSE on let's say Rousey, say this scrub steps in with Rousey, she would absolutely fuck him up, hands down!

Will be hilarious if she beats his ass.

My bet is that he'll no-show though. Most loud-mouths rarely have the guts to step up to the plate and put their money where their mouth is.
He will lose bruv, gals that can fight or are trained properly in mma, can fuck any guy up legitly as fuq imho. I've actually seen a street fight in the Bronx, NY between a dark chick and a white guy, guy was punching and everything, the gal landed left hook in the pocket and this dude fell face 1st to the concrete street, lmao what a day that was. Crowd was unreal, screaming like at a concert.

An trained person will almost always beat an untrained person in hand-to-hand combat, regardless of gender.
Retard strength can only take you so far...

Back