Female MMA Fighter Is Stepping Into The Cage With A Man Who Doesn’t Believe Women Can Beat Men

He will lose bruv, gals that can fight or are trained properly in mma, can fuck any guy up legitly as fuq imho. I've actually seen a street fight in the Bronx, NY between a dark chick and a white guy, guy was punching and everything, the gal landed left hook in the pocket and this dude fell face 1st to the concrete street, lmao what a day that was. Crowd was unreal, screaming like at a concert.
He's also a PU$$Y for wanting to prove a male can beat a female in a pugilism type situation no matter what, just proves how stupid some guys can actually be. Women are capable of ALLLOOT

LUL. I like he's wearing his fatigues at a gym to prove he's a Marine. Here's the thing. The military including special forces aren't the best athletes we have. Think about it. If Seals, Recon, Green Berets were, they'd be in professional sports making millions. This video does, however, prove that her technique is more than enough to overcome the average joe's physical advantages.
To be fair, it'd be a whole different thing if strikes were allowed.

This punk will get lit up and or tapped out by a trained woman. Inb4 wasteland <Deported1>

Certainly not the most critical criteria but it helps with changing position at the last millisecond for lands or other maneuvers and timing things properly when chaining the techniques. That's almost an entirely different topic. I'm growing tired of this discussion. I just have an example of women outperforming men in a sport where reflexes count. Men will naturally dominate the sports area in general.

Gymnastics is interesting because women and men do very different routines. But women would do no better at men's gymnastics then men would do at women's. And in fact some of the standard strength moves in men's gymnastic are almost impossible for women, just as some of the standard flexibility moves in women's gymanstics are almost impossible for men.

Gymnastics is a wash. Watching a man trying a back walkover on the beam, or a woman do the victorian on the rings is always fun. Anyone who thinks one gender can do what the other can do (ie is better) in gymnastics is dreaming. So now, women don't outperform men in gymnastics, or vice-versa. And no gymnast will ever say they do ... the moves are too different, and require different things.

There are moves in gymnastics that men can't perform that women can. Just due to how we are built.

Yup, and moves that men can perform that women can't. Its a very interesting sport in that regard, its been tailored to gender, so neither gender is better at it.

This poster nailed it on the first page. That dude is an idiot for talking himself into a trap.

If its legit, he's in for a lot of pain. But I still think its been arranged, a clever way of getting her some free publicity.

Wow so angry, were you beaten by girls in school?

Thr vast majority of men are sedentary slobs, these ubiquitous withered males could be surpassed in strength by a woman who trained for about a year. I know chicks who lift who have more than double the strength of some of the average guys i know

So much estrogen in your post <45><45>

I'd be curious to see a comparison of men's/women's reaction times in drag racing, a sport where women are definitely competitive with men. I've seen my share of women winning holeshot victories (i.e. because of faster reaction time to the starting light, even though their car was the slower one).

Sure budz

Take a look at all the men's Olympic records then look at all the women's Olympic records. They are worlds apart.
Men are naturally stronger and faster. Our bodies were built to be that way. There's nothing controversial about it.

There's always going to be outliers, but in general women can't even compete with men in sports like bowling let alone real physical sports.

Yes, but that's not the point. The women's Olympic records are also better than the best that a lot (as in most) men in the world would achieve on a given Tuesday with no advance notice or training. THAT's the point.

It's silly to pretend that fighting is somehow different and that no woman, no matter how well trained, could ever beat some average Joe Shmo in a fight.

Good luck with your transition, sweetheart.

you just come across as really ignorant, its like all this is so upsetting to you that you have to lash out. looks bad

oh by the way im sooooo offended by what you said, i'm shaking with anger right now

you just come across as really ignorant, its like all this is so upsetting to you that you have to lash out. looks bad

oh by the way im sooooo offended by what you said, i'm shaking with anger right now

When is your surgery?

Back