Is Trump really that bad?

He is absolutely that bad and its not even close. He has degraded the entire public discourse , the presidency, and our country.

Policy wise I disagree with him but so far its just typical republican stuff. Plenty for the other side to like.

What is the worst thing about him? He is absolutely mentally ill-- probably a sociopath. He as zero capacity for self reflection or empathy and is making other people feel empowered who used to feel the correct need to hide their perspectives and true feelings.

He is stupid also-- well actually--ignorant on most of what you need to run the office of president. His unusual choices to fill cabinet positions with so called outsiders are NOT chosen for the purpose of hiring outsiders. He chooses the unqualified not because he wants fresh perspectives but because he cannot have ANYONE around him that would threaten his false sense of self-- his inflated ego. He NEEDS to not have powerful people around him unless they are yes men.

Policy wise I think its bad but many good people can disagree with me.

His instability, ego, and mental illness are what concerns me. It all might be fine but I truly believe we are in the most dangerous time the United States has ever faced.

I think Trump is profoundly unqualified and dangerous.

He is absolutely that bad and its not even close. He has degraded the entire public discourse , the presidency, and our country.

Policy wise I disagree with him but so far its just typical republican stuff. Plenty for the other side to like.

What is the worst thing about him? He is absolutely mentally ill-- probably a sociopath. He as zero capacity for self reflection or empathy and is making other people feel empowered who used to feel the correct need to hide their perspectives and true feelings.

He is stupid also-- well actually--ignorant on most of what you need to run the office of president. His unusual choices to fill cabinet positions with so called outsiders are NOT chosen for the purpose of hiring outsiders. He chooses the unqualified not because he wants fresh perspectives but because he cannot have ANYONE around him that would threaten his false sense of self-- his inflated ego. He NEEDS to not have powerful people around him unless they are yes men.

Policy wise I think its bad but many good people can disagree with me.

His instability, ego, and mental illness are what concerns me. It all might be fine but I truly believe we are in the most dangerous time the United States has ever faced.

I think Trump is profoundly unqualified and dangerous.
She lost....get over it.

If you haven't noticed, the process to getting the presidency doesn't exactly select for empathy.

I don’t agree with the Israeli agenda and think we should cut ties with them. Regarding trickle down economics I think it’s great that we are going more towards that. As of now the upper class pays way too much in taxes and it’s time for others to pay their fair share. When he top 10% pays like 93% of income taxes there is a situation of tax inequality.

Seems like a symptom of wealth inequality, not tax policy.

When Trump one I had height hopes and told everyone to just give him a chance. I am not what you need me to be.

If you're a Bernie Bot, that's cool dude. No need to be evasive. In fact, I could be convinced to get on board if he read an economics book.

Seems like a symptom of wealth inequality, not tax policy.

If you want a free society mate, that outcome is inevitable. Although we can thank our friendly neighborhood central bank for exacerbating the gap and destroying the middle class.

If you're a Bernie Bot, that's cool dude. No need to be evasive. In fact, I could be convinced to get on board if he read an economics book.

Its not about being evasive its just not relevant in any way to what I posted.

A lot of wealth inequality has to do with people that want to work.

I think a lot of wealth inequality has to do with wages being flat for 40 years now, while executive pay, has skyrocketed.

Of course it also has a lot to do with trading middle class manufacturing jobs, for starbucks, and Wal-Mart jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back