Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

you think you look smart when you point out my signature?? you think you can discredit me in pointing that out?

you feel smart, that you believe you are living on a hurrling, shooting and rotating Ball, flying thru infinite space in between magical black holes and trillions of other planets... you think u know that, but u dont understand that u just beLIEve that crap, like a religious mad man..

i do NOT believe the earth is flat, i know it. and u are tooo dumb to understand that you are the moron here that believes shit, not me. i hope u will never get it and die stupid, i really hope so.

i am pretty sure you are one of those retards that wooooo all the time during UFc events...

Stop using drugs. Bad for health and your mind.

No need to sweat in those black bags.

He isn t a top fighter but he had a winning record
You think people watch the ufc because of girls like magana or Curran ?

WMMA isn't really relevant to the discussion. Curran is taking a place on the roster reserved for a 115lb woman, not Rosholt.

He didn’t deserve a belt or a bonus but he deserved a spot on the roster,as a prelims or fight night guy don’t you think?

Not at all. Because guys who fight conservatively are living off the risks taken by the exciting fighters; the ones the fans are paying to see.

I have no problem with the UFC cutting boring fighters to make room for guys who'll take risks trying to finish their fights and entertain the fans.

1. He must have fucked some dirty Pygmy in that shit hole by now and has AIDS.. he just doesn’t know yet
  2. Jared is the most boring fighter on the roster and has the personality of a door knob

reminds me of Jon Madsen won 4 in a row lost 1 and got cut

In all fairness, watching one Jared Rosholt fight feels like you just sat through three or four shitty fights.

you do have a brain of your own, thats why you beLIEve the earth is a magical spinnig earth.. you havent seen the earth as a ball, you havent been to space, but u have abrain of ur own, thats why u take other mens word for it... you are a religious retard, thats it, and u dare to talk about having an own brain??? :D

btw, you retard, thats not cengiz Khan in my profile pic, moron.

Before I say anything else answer me one question.
Is English your first language?

Even if he was right, who cares. Rosholt is one of the most boring fighters ever, and I couldn't have been happier to see him get cut...

Maybe he is just mistaken? Have you ever gotten something wrong TS? If so did that make you a liar? And if not then you are definitely a liar.

I can't believe this thread has been made, holy fuck, somebody needs to get a life.

I clicked on this expecting something serious.

So what if he was mistaken on details.

Maybe Wren doesn’t sit on the computer refreshing fighters Wikipedia pages every 10 minutes.

Maybe it seemed like a tear to him and he threw out an exagerrated estimate of Rosholts streak.

Jared went 6-2 in the UFC having two separate 3 three-fight winning streaks before being cut on his 2nd loss. Meanwhile, the same fighter he debuted against, Walt Harris has gone 3-6 over two stints in the company.
I understand it's a business, but it's also a sport, and the company has a habit of firing guys that are good enough to beat their hype trains whenever they get the opportunity.

Maybe he is just mistaken? Have you ever gotten something wrong TS? If so did that make you a liar? And if not then you are definitely a liar.
Well he's definitely got one thing wrong...

Of all the stupid people in the world, flat earthers are by far the stupidest.

1021_0.jpg

Back