MMA Legend Ben Askren (17-0) Calls Out GSP for Super Fight

GSP vs. Askren

• Total voters
Maybe a few years ago,Askren has been wasting away in One FC,I doubt he trains like a champion or has improved much.
He has improved. He's improved very much. He's easily top five in the world. GSP is a terrible matchup for him though.

He has improved. He's improved very much. He's easily top five in the world. GSP is a terrible matchup for him though.

Hard to tell with his very low level of competition since leaving Bellator.The Askren that destroyed Koreskov is an interesting fight for GSP.How can you say he's improved very much when he hasn't fought a top 100 guy since Bellator?

nobody outside of sherdog knows who the fuck this guy is. How are they suppose to sell this

"I'd lay on top of GSP for as damn long as I please" - Ben 'Funky GOAT' Askren

LOL @ Legend

LOL @ Superfight

legend my ass, his best win is Lima and hes done nothing but fight scrubs since, Aoki was a good win but he's a lightweight so it doesnt matter

LOL at mma legend. this guy has done absolutely nothing but smash tomato cans his entire career. get out of here

tenor.gif

They'd get my buy.. only if the undercard was stacked. In a way it'd be perfect because even if the main event's a predictable snoozer then I can ease right into sleep smoothly afterwards.

How is this a superfight? Only hardcores care to see Askren

Back