Trump Calls Female Senator "Used" In Provocative Tweet

'would do anything for them' could easily refer to pork barrel legislation and not in fact sexual acts

although it is trump hahahaha

Trump said a lot about Jeb and Rubio, true.

Did he ever imply their either were sexually promiscuous in pursuing their political goals, though?

Not that I'm aware of.

So what. She's the senator of a state. She can handle this. She's a big girl and she's going to be ok

Who's to say she didn't offer?

Trump should get like 40 witnesses to accuse her of offering him a handy.

Thems the rules of the game these days.

I honestly don't think it does.

This coming from a guy that makes no apologies for calling politicians whores, because they are.

In fact, I find prostitution to be far more respectable, than what politicians do for money.

Thats a quality burn imo.

Go ahead and be offended for other people. I'll just laugh and carry on.

I honestly don't think it does.

This coming from a guy that makes no apologies for calling politicians whores, because they are.

In fact, I find prostitution to be far more respectable, than what politicians do for money.
"Begging" for campaign contributions. And, "would do anything for them."

<puh-lease75>

The real problem with this tweet is the rest of it, imo. Saying she, "begged" for contributions and, "would do anything for them", is much more damning.

My first thought as well.

Given both the odd context and that it was a woman and I don't recall him using such phrasing for men... coupled with his general disdain for women as objects and not persons..... this is gross.

Our president is a troll. It seems his supporters love it too. The bar for behavior is set extremely low. I hope no one tries to emulate him in the future.

That's exactly what I was going to bring up. I'm not even sure what 'USED' is supposed to mean, but 'would do anything for them' leaves nothing to the imagination. Trump basically just said this senator would suck dick for campaign contributions. In no other civilized country could a politician, let alone the most prominent, get away with this, but in Trump's America, it's just another Tuesday.

Case in point

My first thought as well.

Given both the odd context and that it was a woman and I don't recall him using such phrasing for men... coupled with his general disdain for women as objects and not persons..... this is gross.
Plus he's shitting on her for calling him out on being a serial sexual assaulter. The context of the tweet is damning.

Maybe he is using the quotations wrong. Joey on Friends type of thing

Trump is one of those embellishers that you can never believe their side of the story because everything is always the worst thing or the best thing.

So you want the president of the united states to act like a 3rd grader? Interesting.

Maybe you relate to this low life behavior?

So you want the president of the united states to act like a 3rd grader? Interesting.

Maybe you relate to this low life behavior?
trump fans have accepted and welcomed lies all because he talks a lot of shit

Has he actually donated to her campaign in the past?

If so, then

<{Joewithit}>

Back