FLW Champ Nicco Montano: I don't think PVZ and Valentina can make the weight. They don't deserve it

The champs shouldn’t be able to choose who they fight. That’s why there’s matchmakers. You have the title so you’re now the target

Why in the PHUCK is PVZ even in title talks???? Seriously, it's equivalent to letting Artem Lobov fight Max right now for the strap.
Did you just compare the current 125 lbs WMMA champ to Max? She is more like GDR at 145 lbs.

People look at Eubanks 2-2 record and think she's a bum. Truth is she is a huge flyweight, she knocked Bennett senseless with a kick and she is the highest ranked bjj girl in mma after Dern.

Montano says that Eubanks deserves a title shot ahead of Paige and Sherdog thinks she's ducking, laughable ....

People look at Eubanks 2-2 record and think she's a bum. Truth is she is a huge flyweight, she knocked Bennett senseless with a kick and she is the highest ranked bjj girl in mma after Dern.

Montano says that Eubanks deserves a title shot ahead of Paige and Sherdog thinks she's ducking, laughable ....

Posting > thinking.

You know this.

If this girl is seriously ducking a fight with PVZ then there really is no hope for this division. She doesnt want to fight valentina because she knows shes done.

why did they even bother with this division

With all disrespect, a 4-2 fighter who won TUF and was awarded a world title can't talk about people not deserving things.

That belt aint worth shit until the makes it worth something by defending it a couple of times. So I dont really understand why this person thinks she is in a position to call the shots. I have never even heard of her.

She gave her opinion.
She wasn't "calling shots"

That occurs in interviews

I dont think anyone would duck PVZ. Valentina on the other hand... I dont see a chick at 125 that can beat her.

I want to see this thicc paige.

She also said she might have injured her foot but she doesn't know

This is absolutely untrue. She specifically said, in this interview (which you are supposedly referring to): "I broke my sesamoid bone."

See shortly after 11:10

Last edited:
Why in the PHUCK is PVZ even in title talks???? Seriously, it's equivalent to letting Artem Lobov fight Max right now for the strap.

Because this is currently the 3rd best fighter in the FLW division...

roxanne-modafferi-tuf-18-finale.jpg

Actually its worse than that. Artem lobov at least has some skills.

PVZ doesn't deserve a title shot, LOL! But if she got one, Montano would destroy her.

It's the age of money fights, who ever gets the most views should get the belt and that's PVZ.

What has that got to do with the fake news headline? Does she say that they can't make weight?

No she's rambling about the fact that her and Eubanks cut weight together at the Performance Institute. Why do you want to twist some random, meaningless words into something she didn't say?

Nowhere does she say they can't make weight, just that they shouldn't be considered for a title fight until they've actually fought in the division.
She implies they wont make weight stop acting dumb

Back