***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Lakers vs Knicks game is more lit than any raptors or rockets game in the last ten years lol.

I feel like he's been getting ignored in general lately. He HAS TO change his shot. He can't continue to shoot 32% FG, 25% 3's, 47% FTs (lol) and stay in the league very long. If he can do that though, the only other adjustment he needs to make is penetrating more (and learning to play defense at this level, but that's normal for guards). He's a good rebounder for a guard and he has good court vision and awareness. If he penetrates more, he'll be a solid playmaker. But he must improve his shooting.
He's 6/13 tonight with 3 3s and 17 points along with 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and a block. He's also 2/3 from ft line

He's 6/13 tonight with 3 3s and 17 points along with 7 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and a block. He's also 2/3 from ft line
Yeah, but it's not like this is the first game he's shot reasonably well in. It's just that 8/10 games his shooting is beyond terrible. His TS% is 38%. I don't think he's necessarily a bust already. But he has major adjustments to make. The fact that the Lakers aren't forcing him to change his shooting form is a bad sign to me though. If I were Luke I'd be like, 'I don't care if you shoot 15% this season, you're going to start your motion chest high.'

Yeah, but it's not like this is the first game he's shot reasonably well in. It's just that 8/10 games his shooting is beyond terrible. His TS% is 38%. I don't think he's necessarily a bust already. But he has major adjustments to make. The fact that the Lakers aren't forcing him to change his shooting form is a bad sign to me though. If I were Luke I'd be like, 'I don't care if you shoot 15% this season, you're going to start your motion chest high.'
I thought hes already been working on a new motion

I thought hes already been working on a new motion
If he has, he's not using it in game. He was still shooting from the hip on the shots I saw him take. Admittedly, I've been flipping back and forth from the Wizcans game.

WallGOAT come back soon because we are barely holding on.

I love how anytime lonzo plays like shit this place is booming with criticism, but anytime he plays well it's crickets.

People don't watch lakers games outside of laker fans. I don't know how he did til the next day. Watching shit players on a shit franchise is so 6 years ago for me lol

Is emDead a fn 20yr old or some 40yr old? For someone tht talks so much shit on SM, play a full fn season for fn sakes...
Meanwhile theBeard MVP has missed 5 games the past 5 years as a SG and PG!
Big MEN ? LOL?!
LMAO!
KAT IS SCHOOLING NO SHOW EMDEAD!

Is emDead a fn 20yr old or some 40yr old? For someone tht talks so much shit on SM, play a full fn season for fn sakes...
Meanwhile theBeard MVP has missed 5 games the past 5 years as a SG and PG!
Big MEN ? LOL?!
LMAO!
KAT IS SCHOOLING NO SHOW EMDEAD!

JJ Redick’s prison tattoos are truly vile. Crazy juxtaposition between those and his Duke education.

Lmao @ Marcy. He’d only fuck JJ before tattoos.

"emdead" is some high level material

embiid + dead = emdead. extremely clever

Thibs needs to tell wigger to stop shooting and get the ball to Towns. He sucks and shouldn’t be taking that many shots.

Los CANgeles

Haha, you know it, man! Reminds me of this epic post I read the other day from another forum on Los Cangeles aka Los Mangeles aka The LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood. Dude nailed it:

IMG_3694.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back