Khabib needs to cut 30 lbs in two weeks.

My friend was working in ACB as a doctor, nutritionist and other stuff. We were in the locker room when one of fighters came to him and said “Djabrail, I need to cut from 82 to 70 in one week. What I gotta do?” My friend then told him what to eat, how to train and stuff. And in a week he did cut that much weight.

I also know a few bantam and feather weighters who in between fights weigh in somewhere about 180-185.

Btw, sorry if my English is bad.

so khabib is rehydrating as much as lesnar was during 2009?

<LikeReally5>

Last edited:
He's working with the GOAT nutritionist in Tyler "Melee" Minton, the same guy who worked with DC his last camp.

I'm pretty sure the guy has never had a fighter miss weight/have a difficult cut and he is praised by a lot of UFC athletes like Rockhold, Holloway, Alvarez etc

Weight will be no issue for The Eagle

Khabib looks like bobble head

41lzFYg3KIL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Man I'm fucking pumped for Khabib vs Barboza. Vicious grappler vs vicious striker.

Both have a knack for neutralizing and brutalizing, will be fucking sick.

Khabib via constant pressure and keeping Barboza on the back foot or on his back. Edson will make Khabib work and struggle for this W though.

This is tailor made for Khabib.

Barboza got out grappled by Michael Johnson who lost 4 straight and left the division.

This is tailor made for Khabib.

Barboza got out grappled by Michael Johnson who lost 4 straight and left the division.

Agree, i would love to see Khabib against someonewho can grapple,
like Eddie or Lee.

Great AV, btw ;)

since it wasn't posted yet.

obligatory

C680HKsWkAAz55l.jpg

I find it hard to believe that Khabib weighs in at 155, & then he puts on 30 lbs by the next day.

Pre-USADA with the IV usage might make that more realistic... but putting on 30 lbs of water weight & food in the belly in one day?

I do that every time i go to Golden Corral.

Even if it’s not that much, this guy has demonstrated he puts himself in severe health jeopardy by cutting. Why is he afraid of 170? That would put him under a lot less stress.

I find it hard to believe that Khabib weighs in at 155, & then he puts on 30 lbs by the next day.

Pre-USADA with the IV usage might make that more realistic... but putting on 30 lbs of water weight & food in the belly in one day?
Exactly - like how everyone in Conor's camp said he weighed 174 when he fought Aldo, yet he weighed a max 168 vs Diaz, even after he gained a lot of muscle and weight. Fighters lie about weight and stats. Es normal.

When a fighter can make the weight then I have no problem with them making big cuts. If you can put yourself through that hell to gain an advantage then the advantage has been earned.

But when a fighter is missing weight, endangering their health and fucking up fights that the fans desperately want to see then there is an issue that obviously needs to be resolved one way or the other. Either Khabib has got his shit together now or he hasn't. We are about to find out very shortly.

And as someone else has already mentioned, I would also like to see Khabib come in at championship weight vs Barboza just to prove that he can.

War Eagle

I have no idea why he continues to kill himself & body to fit into a 155 suit when he can do just as much damage @WW...

When a fighter can make the weight then I have no problem with them making big cuts. If you can put yourself through that hell to gain an advantage then the advantage has been earned.

But when a fighter is missing weight, endangering their health and fucking up fights that the fans desperately want to see then there is an issue that obviously needs to be resolved one way or the other. Either Khabib has got his shit together now or he hasn't. We are about to find out very shortly.

And as someone else has already mentioned, I would also like to see Khabib come in at championship weight vs Barboza just to prove that he can.

War Eagle
Well said... major let down that fight was cancelled.

He made his previous 4 cuts without issue, but against Trujillo he came in at 158.5 on May 2013, but the fight still happened. That's 2 red flags so it's an issue.. but he's doing the right thing to correct it. With Tyler Minton looking out for him, I feel pretty confident that he will make weight without issue.

Good call on the championship weight. Would be a nice touch for him to make that happen after his big blunder earlier this year.

ducking WW and fighting smaller men confirmed... at least mcgregor never missed weight

If he misses weight again, or pulls out with some 'mystery illness' at the last minute, then he should be forced to move up to WW.
Everyone who misses weight should be forced to move to MW. Like a one-size fits all punishment.

Khabib being fed to Romero or Weidman would be hilarious

Back